7. Reality hits you hard

Previously:

"Sanem, I was very mad at you, and at myself but I couldn't leave you." "Leave me? Can you left me, you left me broken, and now you come to me and tell me you were here the entire time. No wonder Leila didn't want to say anything to me. Yes, your right this is worse than when I lie to you, yes you right again I had no choice, you did. You chose to leave me, you chose to give up on us when I tried to save us, you chose to not listen to me, you chose to "leave me" but not leave istanbul. "And one more thing you are right too, you should be scared, because your worst nightmare just came true. Yes, I love you, but Ican't tolerate this. I'm sorry Can but I can't forgive you! I hope you feel better soon, and good luck with your surgery tomorrow." Sanem walks out the door crying.

-------------------------------------------

" SANEM! SANEM! SANEM!" Can was yelling and crying "Sanem please forgive me, please forgive me. Baby, I need you please. Sanem don't leave me." He tried to get up, but fell down, making himself to be in more pain than what he already was, but he didn't care, he didn't care of he would brake all his body bones, but he needed to talk to her. "Sanem help me, please help me. Don't leave me, I can't move" He was crying and screaming.

Sanem was right outside the room crying when the nurses and doctors walked in, and saw Can laying on the floor crying and creaming.

"NO! Leave me alone, I need to talk to her!"

Since Can wasn't letting the doctor help him, he had to be sedated again. Sanem looked in the room once she heard the doctor telling the nurse to get the sedation medication. She did make sure he would not see her, the way he fell down he wasn't able to see the door. She saw him going to a deep sleep, only saying her name and tears coming out of eyes.

"Sanem, What happen" Leila asked as her and Emre were walking back to the room after seeing how destorid she was and left the two sisters could talk

"I should've never believed in him? why did I have to love him? Why did I had to make the worst decision of my life on marrying him? Why abla, why?

Leila didn't say anything, all she did was huge her, kissed her forehead and told her that everything will be ok, and no matter the decision she makes he should back her up.

More than a month ago

The wedding

Out of the 4 of them, Emre and Leila weren't the first ones to get married first.

When Can and Sanem heard their siblings were getting married, Sanem and Can made the same decision. There was an appointment right before Emre and Leila and they took it, since they had no time to go get a dress nor a tux, they just got married with whatever they were wearing;  in which they were very pleased about. Leila and Emre were Sanem and Can's witness and Can and Sanem were Leila and Emre's witness. When there mom's came and started to act the way they did when they found out that Leila and Emre got married, they decided to keep it a secret.

On Can's birthday when he "proposed" to her, it was him actually proposing and in a way asking her parents for "permission", but again no one knew that behind those words, there was a marriage already in hand.

The present

Emre walked in, Can was asleep the doctor said that he doesn't think he hurt himself, but they needed to do CT to make sure. Emre stayed with Can till he woke up.

(4 hours after he fell asleep)

"What happen, Where is Sanem" Can asked a little anxious. "Sanem left with Leila" But, Emre knew Sanem and Leila were right outside.