3. Secrets don't last

Previously: 

Right before Can and Emre got in the car, Leila came up to Can and asked him "where is your car? What happen to it?" Can got a little nervous, but responded "I left it in a garage, Erme knows we're it is, and he will take care of it for me." "Ohhhhh, ok so Emre after you drop him off at the airport, come and pick me up, and we can go to the garage and pick up his truck, and you can drive it and I'll take yours. So, his car wont damage for just being in one spot without even moving it. I don't know much about cars, but I do know that if you don't move around a car, it can start acting up." Leila said, looking at both brothers right in the eyes. They looked at each other and didn't knew what to say.

------------------------------------

"yeah, that's a good idea- Can said with a very suspicious voice.

Leila's face just drops, thinking that maybe it was all a trick, but I guess not! "Actually, no it's ok. Either way I don't know how to drive, so it wouldn't work" said Leila with a very sad voice.

Can and Emre said bye to Leila and got in the car.

"Why, you said that?" Erme asked with a very confuse face

"Abi, because I knew she was going to say no, because she doesn't know how to drive."

Both brothers laugh.

Can, open the door of his new home, it was so different, he was so upset, he even thought of just letting everything go, and just go straight to her and say I'm sorry, I love you, but he didn't. he started to think of all the bad things that she has done and decided to stay quiet in Istanbul, but he needed to keep taps on her, he needed to know how she was. He was being selfish, he needed to know every little thing that she was doing but didn't wanted to go back to her.

Every Tuesday at 9 pm the investigator will meet up with him at a restaurant, a different restaurant every single week, and let him know what she was doing, every single detail. A month has past and it was Tuesday and they needed to meet up, but the investigator call Can excusing himself because he couldn't meet that day. They move their appointment for Wednesday at 9 pm.

Wednesday:
"Hello, Can Bey, I'm so sorry for canceling on you yesterday, but I needed to confirm something before I brought it to you." Said the investigator

"It's ok, I figure something must of happen, but I knew it wasn't an emergency or else you would of told me." Can with a cautious voice.

"Of course, sir, if it's an emergency I will always call you and let you know." He responded

"So, what happen? What was it that you needed to confirm, before you met with me?" Can asked very intrigued

"Sir, I don't know how are you going to take this, but on Monday she quit her job and yesterday afternoon she got a new job, at Güzel reklam, and I needed to wait till this morning, to make sure she was working there, before I mentioned it to you. I'm so sorry, for not letting you know last night, but I just wanted to make sure" the investigator explains to Can.

Can was frozen, he had no idea on what to do. "Out of all the advertisement industries they are in this country, why she had to go there, why there?" Can asked with a shocked voice.

"I don't know what to tell you sir, all I know is that this morning, when you were walking in the building, both of you almost came across." Can was sleepless "What do you mean?" he was starting to feel very anxious. "Well, this morning when you were about to walk in the building, you turn around because something caught your attention, and stayed turn for two minutes, at the second that you turn she got out of the taxi, and walked in. you guys didn't came across in the building because she went another way than the way that you have to go to your office. "I walked in, talked to everyone in the office, and I saw her too, she even smiled at me and I greeted her. But she has no idea who I am." Can didn't knew how to react, all he was able to say was "Why didn't you warn me earlier?" "Sir, because if I would have gone to your office, or call you or even give you a warning you would have exploded." He responded with a very shame voice. Can had no idea what to do, how to reach, this news has hit him wild, he needed air, he needed to breath, but he knew he needed to take control of what happening. "Show me the pictures" can said with a very serious voice. The investigator gave him the pictures, and hard drive of the videos. "Can took them and said, thank you for everything, I will see you next week." got up, put a bill on the table and walked away.