17. A new step

Previously:

when they heard Nihat yell "WAIT!"

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I love you both I just didn't want to see that my precious daughter has grown up, and has met a man that respects her, and loves her. I'm so sorry Can and Sanem please forgive me. I don't want to miss anything, I want to be part of you guys lives, I want to be part of my grandchild's life. Can I be a part of it?" he asked looking at Can and Sanem. Sanem goes running to her Baba and hugs him and Can smiles. Nihat backs of from Sanem and walks towards Can and says I'm sorry please forgive me."

"I did the second you got up and said wait." Can smiled and they hugged.

---------------------------------

Still standing Nihat asked "So, what's the plan now, where are you guys going to live, and Sanem what about your book? Does Yigit know anything?"

"Well, we were on our way to look at my new house when you had a heart attack, and Sanem hasn't seen it. If she likes it we will live there, if not I will buy whatever she likes."

He said looking at Sanem

Sanem touches Can's face and says "Well, Baba I told Yigit I need a small break from the book, but I had it almost done and he gave me four months to finish it." Can's face went from happy to I wanna kill this dude, Nihat noticed and closed his eyes telling him to calm down.

"Will you have it done by them?" Can asked

"Yeah, I don't see a reason why not, I just have to work on the end, that's all."

"Does he know were married"

Sanem looked at Can with sorry eyes and said "No."

"Well, I'll make sure he finds out." Can reassured them,and Sanem semi smiled

"Anyways, so what about the house?" Mevkibe asked

"Well, if you want we can all go now and look at it?" Can asked

"Well, someone has to stay at the store, so Mevkibe if you want you can go." Nihat said looking at Mevkibe but at the same time he opened his eyes, letting her know to not go.

"That's a good idea Nihat, but remember you have to go to and get some supplies, so I have to stay at the store." Mevkibe got what Nihat was doing, which was giving Sanem and Can some privacy to look for a house they like. Can noticed this and he semi laugh, Sanem was just looking at Mevkibe when Nihat was talking to her and didn't noticed what Nihat was saying with his eyes, and vs versa.

"Ok, well, I guess next time." said Can said.

Both Can and Sanem left to the house in the mountains and Meckibe and Nihat stayed hugging each other, they were happy for their daughter, and Mevkibe was very happy Nihat understood everything.

On the way to the hut, Can asked Sanem "Have you gone to the doctor?"

Sanem looked at him like he was crazy "Why would I go to the doctor, if I found out last night?" she responded laughing.

"Right, sorry!" Can smiled

"Well, we need to make an appointment with the best doctor in Istanbul. The best.... Uhhhh... what are they called?"

"Gynecologist" she responded

"Right, he/she needs to be the best gynecologist in istanbul to be able to see you, and my baby. I don't want any random doctor. Ok?"

"Yes, Can. no problem. I want the best too." she smiled

"Once, you look at the house, well' get that going ok?"