11. The truth part 1

Previously

"Emre's car is not here, but Can's is" they both look at each other, and Huma hurries up to open the front door.

They walk in with their biggest nightmare all over their heads. They looked in Emre's room and noticed that neither Emre nor Leila weren't there, plus the bed was made. That freaked them out, but they didn't scream, they just looked at each other horrified.

They went to the kitchen and nothing, Mevkibe put the food on the counter and started to walk after Huma, they walked to the dining room and nothing, Living room and nothing, patio and nothing, they even looked in the pool. They walked towards the guest bedrooms, they started at the at guess room 1 and nothing, guess room 2 and nothing, guess room 3 and nothing, the only room left was Can's. They were afraid to look in, but they had no choice, they open the door and saw Can and Sanem's sleeping naked on his bed.

----------------------

Both mother's were shocked to what they were seeing. Sanem and Can sleeping on the same bed hugging and worst of all they were naket. They couldn't understand what happened nor how it happened.

"Sanem!" "Can!" Both mother's yelled at the same time

Both of them woke up scared

"What happened?" Can says looking for Sanem and sees their mothers standing in front of them, than looks at Sanem covering herself with a blanquet up to her chest and crying.

"Get ready, were leaving, and we will talk." Mevkibe order

"Can, how could you. How? Please! You and your brother are just going to give me heart attacks. Why? Please why? Human was pleading.

"Sanem, get ready now!"

Sanem looked at Can with sad eyes, he blinked at her saying that everything was going to be ok.

"Mom, please let me change and I'll see you outside."

"First answer me this, why? Please tell me why?"

"Mom, please. I'll explain everything later, just let me change."

Both moms got out of the room and went to the dining room, barely looking at each other. In away they have made some sort of amends, but seeing Can and Sanem in bed just reminded them of all the hate they had for one another. They were so mad that they didn't care what Can told them after Emre and Leila got married, all they care about is themselves.

"What am I going to do?" Sanem said still sitting down on the bed and looking at the blankets.

"Sabem, look at me." He said lifting up her face. "Sanem, We have to tell them" Sanem nodded with tearing eyes. "I'm always going to be with you, and you know that. Right?" She nodded yes while crying. "Tamam, so let's change and than will go and tell them."

Sanem and Can got ready, they came out and there mothers who were sitting on the dining table waiting; you can tell that they were going nuts.

"How could you!" Mevkibe got up to slap Sanem in the face, but Can got in the middle grabbing Mevkibe's hand inches from Sanem's face, saying

"No, I'm sorry. But, I won't tolerate this!"

"She's my daughter, and ...."

"She's my wife, and it doesn't matter if she was or wasn't my wife. You have no authority on hitting her when she hasn't had done Anything wrong."

"Wrong? Wife? What" mevkibe said in shock

Wife? Wife? WIFE? Huma said screaming "Can how could you?"