2. His last week

Previously:

First of all Can is a man that doesn't stay in one city, and second of all which is Kerem's million dollar question, why no one could know he was working in Istanbul.

__________________________

A week before Can was leaving with "pollen" he called Kerem.

"Hello brother" said Kerem "Hi, how are you?" Said Can. "Good, good, everything is going great. Work, the wife, the baby. We are all good" said kerem. "I'm glad brother, I'm glad you are doing great" said Can. "Can, is everything ok? You don't sound to good." "Brother, actually I need a favor" said Can with a questionalble voice. "Well, if I'm able to help. Sure!" "Brother, I was wondering if you still need a photographer?" Can said with a shy voice. "Well, Can actually I do. My head photographer just quit on me because the job was to hard, and yes, I am looking for one. Though I wasn't expecting you to be in that position. You're too expensive for me. Don't get me wrong I can pay you well, very well but not exactly what you charge. Kerem said with an embarrassed voice "No, that's perfect, I will settle for 70% of what you can pay me. But I need you to do me a favor." Can said "Sure! Kerem said happily. "No one, but I MEAN NO ONE must know I'm in Istanbul. Don't ask questions, no I am not in any legal issues, I just need to keep myself on a low profile for a while." Can said, with a demanding voice. "Brother, is a deal! Stop by tomorrow and will do the contract. You can start tomorrow if you want?" "No, brother, I'm sorry, but I can't start tomorrow. But I can start Monday." Can replied with a questionable voice. "Sounds, great! I'll see you tomorrow to sign the contract. Kerem responded happily.

The following day, Can went to Kerem's office and they sign the contract. He was going to get paid 80%. Can was a little surprise because they settle for less, but Kerem closed his eyes indication that everything was ok. Can and Kerem sign the contract

At the office, Can arrived everyone had a serious and sad face, but he told everyone to get back to work. Sanem on the other hand was trying to work on her book. Neither of them were able to concentrate in anything, all they wanted to do was go to the cabin and talk. But, both of them had too much pride to ask one another or go and see if one of them was over there. The week went by super slow, but Friday finally came, it was a very quiet day at the office. No one was happy to see that Can was leaving. At the end of the day they cut him a cake, and wished him well. Everyone from Sanem's office went up to Can's office, except her. She was at her desk crying not understanding why he was leaving with her.

He went downstairs and saw her at her desk with her arms crossed on her desk and her head resting on them. He wasn't sure why she was in that position, so he got close to her and said "Sanem?" She lift her head up, she was shock to see he was there. "Can!" Sanem said. Can had noticed she had been crying, due to her swollen eyes, plus the tears that she was wiping off her cheeks." I just came to say goodbye" Can said with a sad voice. "Bye, Can. I hope you finally find what you are really looking for" Sanem responded annoyingly. "You too, Sanem, you too! Can said while he turned around and walked away

 "You too, Sanem, you too! Can said while he turned around and walked away