But they were almost home. Everything would be fine if they could just get up to the bedroom.

Chaeyoung suddenly scoffed and looked away from her. Lisa glancing over and seeing her with folded arms, looking out the window.

"Feels like some nice fucking déjà vu right now." Chaeyoung huffed. "You ignored me like this when you figured out I was Roseanne. I thought I pissed you off. Made you mad. But no, you just keep everything in, all your emotions. Yet you expect me to tell you everything about my damn self."

Lisa just listened to her as she continued the drive. Turning on to their road with slightly wider eyes than the previous seconds ago.

"You know, there's still a lot I haven't told you about myself. And with these past few weeks, I was thinking maybe it would be a good time to sit down and truly tell you about what I went through. Seeing how much closer we've got." Chaeyoung spoke quietly. "But then I see you get those fucking texts. And lie about them... straight to my face."

We're almost there Chaeyoung. Please wait. Just so I can speak... please. Let me apologize for this. Let me make this right.

"Maybe I'm not supposed to say anything else? Maybe I shouldn't say anything at all? Go back to being a mute? Seeing how much I've fucked up your life too."

"S-Stop..." she spoke quietly. Every fiber of her strength being used to keep everything in.

Lisa felt like a fish tank with a crack down it's center. One tap and it'd break.

"Stop what Lisa? Stop talking?" Chaeyoung questioned. "Is that my answer?"

"No!" Lisa yelled, tears escaping her eyes. She slammed a hand on the top of her steering wheel and bit her lip. "No Chae."

Chaeyoung didn't say anything else. Lisa just cried silently while pulling into the garage. Still focusing all her energy on not letting everything out.

Just small tears and sniffs.

Lisa opened the door. Slowly walking to Chaeyoung's side, just to see her opening the door herself.

"I've got it."

Chaeyoung's words stung in a type of pain Lisa couldn't really pin point. It wasn't rude of her to open her own door, but it was something Lisa would always do for her.

And Chae knew that. In turn, letting Lisa know.

They still weren't okay.

They both just stood there awkwardly. Lisa not knowing what to do or say. Chaeyoung not seeming to either.

So, Lisa turned and walked towards the door. Opening it slowly and being immediately greeted by bright lights and the smell of food.

Ami turning to her from her spot in the kitchen and releasing a worried breath.

"Lisa... you didn't tell me you'd be late." She spoke, walking over. "Sweetie? Were you crying? Is this about Chaeyoung? She mentioned something happened between you two."

Lisa just nodded.

"Awe, well why don't you go up and talk to her? I tried to get her to come down but she never answered me and I thi-"