ᴅᴜʀᴋ's ʙᴀʙɪᴇs

Start from the beginning

"Trust me, you gone wake up one more and be like damn! And yeah you just req- quit skipping the question" she smacked her lips.

"Durk" I shrugged.

"For real, who is it? I wanna know and we need to tell him about it" she asked again.

"Durk" I repeated.

"Durk who? I don't know no durks" she said.

"Bitch" I facepalmed myself. "Lil Durk, bitch durkiooooo damn"

"You ain't never even met that man before you lie so mu- Wait... the club, he was there performing and we went" she gasped.

"And that's when it happened, he took me back to his crib and neither one of us had a condom. He claimed his pull out game was strong... guess that was a lie" I shrugged.

"Yoooo" she stared at me shocked. "Yo baby daddy rich rich" she stuck her tongue out.

"Who baby daddy rich?" My dad came from out his room making us both hush. "And get off the arm of my couch" he told Jacinda.

We both laughed. "How you been Uncle Nate?" She got up hugging him. He hugged her back and then walked to the kitchen.

"I'm cool whenever she not blowing that hot ass breathe in my face"

"Oooh, you trynna be funny" I laughed. He had his cup of coffe in one hand and a plate with four big ass donuts in the other.

"Don't come fucking wimme" he told us. We waited until the door closed to continue talking again.

"When you gone tell him?" Cinda asked and I shrugged.

"The day before I go into labor"

She rolled her eyes and threw me my phone. "Dm him or something"

"And say what?"

"Umm... we need to talk"

"Girl no, he is not gone open my shit" I told her. "Imma say, them child support checks gone be lovely"

"Bitch" Jacinda started to laugh. "He gone think you trolling"

"Well shit, I don't know" I whined. "Oooui Imma beg his baby momma for his number. She hate em anyways I'm sure she'll give it up"

"Okay"

We watched tv and waited for a dm back which we haven't gotten in 4 hours. My phone lit up and it was her, Dayna.

"Girl hell yeah you can have it. 404-210-3309" I read it aloud.

"Didn't even have to beg. Haaan, now text his ass"

I saved the number as the quickest thing possible, which was Bd. "He's not going to believe me" I whined.

"I bet he will when he get hit with them papers and that DNA test says 99.9%, text that man before I do" Jacinda talked.

👀...

Bd.
Who dis and how you get my number?

A boy n girl

Bd.
Quit playing on my phone

These yo kids💯 soooo...

Bd.
Ain't my shit💯 I ain't never nut in no bitch since my first kid. & I always keep a glove

You did 5 months ago nigga

Bd.
Sheeesh, my memory bad. Hope you find them kid's daddy though

Alr, when them child support bills start eatin
at yo pockets, don't try n claim em

Bd.
Like I said before, not my kids. Good luck lil momma

I knew yo deadbeat ass was gone do this shit,
you should'nt let people in yo home and fuck
em w/out a rubber if you ain gone help out
if something like this happens. You taking care
of these kids!

Bd.
...Zariah?
Read 7:31pm
💛

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES !

💛

Oop, sis got that pussy that'll have you remembering her name 10 years later😂

VOTE🌟
SHARE📧
COMMENT💬
FOLLOW ME💗