"First, I want to ask my beloved daughter Davina, and her sister to forgive me for all I did to them. All that happened wasn't my fault. It was my wife's.

My wife always put her job first, she never had time for family. She was never there for her children neither was she there for me. I was left alone with the responsibility of taking care of the girls so I practically became their mother. Even though I'm not the biological father of these girls, I loved them so much.
     My wife starved me of sex all our eighteen years of marriage. Sometimes she wouldn't let me touch her for eight months. She was never in the mood. Then one day I threatened her that I would get my sexual satisfaction somewhere else and she said she didn't care. She went on so many business trips, sometimes she would be gone for four months five and even six months. My daughters became my wife, and I found comfort in them, comfort I never found in my wife." He took a deep breath and he continued  "I have had sex with all my daughters. I have aborted severally for them. I have molested my daughters for over a decade and my wife didn't know about it. I threatened I would kill them if they said anything. I did so many unspeakable things to them. I know its impossible to undo what has happened but I want you to please, try to forgive me. I was also the who killed Nora."he paused.

   Mom looked like she could just drop and die. Bella on the other hand was crying badly.

  When I heard this, I hated him and all the pity I felt for him disappeared. I just wanted to strangle him.

"I didn't mean to"he continued. "I asked her to meet me at my friends place. I wanted to have sex but she refused then I-I raped her. She threatened to call the cops on me and I panicked. I thought that if she called the cops, my secret would be exposed and I would go to jail because of all I've done and I didn't want that to happen so I tried to stop her from leaving but she hit her head on the wall and passed out."

He stopped and was coughing like someone who was choking. He tried to speak but he couldn't, all he could do was just cough, then he started vomiting blood, mom left his side and came to me and Bella. Our pastor didn't know what to to cause he wasn't a doctor, so he was praying.

   Our Step dad coughed for a few more seconds and he collapsed. Our pastor went to check him and saw he was dead.

Mom hugged me and Bella and she apologised for not being there for us, I tried to speak but I couldn't so I just hugged her back and so did Bella. We stayed there for about a minute before letting go of each other.

" I promise you, that from now on, nothing would ever come between us ever again" mom said, her voice still shaky . ,"I love you so much."

"We love you too mom." Bella and I said as we hugged her again.