Chapter 26

~Jiyeon~

It's been three days since Hoseok and the members left. I was so bored and it's been so lonely without Hoseok and the others. 

When Hoseok landed, he texted me to make sure I know that they've all arrived safely. We exchanged texts here and there but there haven't been any calls.

Knowing how busy they'll be, I made sure not to text or call any of them. They worked so hard for the past few weeks for this and I wasn't about to ruin it for them. Hoseok made me promise not to go out on my own since he wasn't going to be around but I was so bored and had nothing to do so I decided to go out for a bit.

I wanted to see and breathe fresh air too so I can clear my head a little. I still need to make time to see my father but that can happen another day after I told Hoseok about it first.

I did my hair and makeup, got dressed and left the dorms. I made sure to put a mask on because Hoseok always put one on me before we leave. I figured it was because he didn't want anyone to recognise me.

As I walked through the streets, I couldn't be happier. Before Hoseok, I never took notice of anything. Right now, I could see just how beautiful the area is. I noticed the bright colours around me and the happiness I was feeling. I guess you can say this is me enjoying life.

Hoseok's impact, I thought to myself, smiling. I didn't realise what kind of world I was living in until I met him. Everything's been black and white but now... that's changed. Hoseok touched my world and all of a sudden, all I can see are bright colours.

I stopped by for a coffee and had a slice of chocolate cake before paying. As I was lining up to pay, my phone vibrated and I saw a text from Hoseok.

How are you feeling?

I grinned and typed back; I miss you.

I looked up from my phone and paid before turning and walking towards the door. I felt my phone vibrating with a call and I immediately glanced down, feeling my heart racing, knowing that it's Hoseok calling me.

I was about to pick up the call when I suddenly bumped into someone as I stepped out of the cafe. "Sorry!" I blurted.

I felt a large hand clamped down on my arm and I looked up, shocked to see Dohyun. He was looking around to see if anyone was nearby before dragging me towards a secluded area.

"Let go!" I hissed, trying to free myself from him. It wasn't until we were far from people that he finally let go of me.

He looked seriously pissed off but not as much as I was. I took my mask off and snapped. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Is it wrong for me to want to talk to my girlfriend?" he shot back. "Seriously, why haven't you replied to my texts?"

"I've been ignoring you for a reason," I stated the obvious. "I even told you myself when you rang those two times too. I cannot believe you asked me for such a stupid thing last time we met."

Dohyun scowled, "I apologised."

"Yeah but you didn't mean it," I snapped back at him. "Plus, we're over."

"Why, because that fake husband of yours said so?"

I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off, "Don't tell me you actually like that kind of guy?"

I felt myself getting angrier, "What is that supposed to mean?"

Dohyun shook his head, "I cannot believe you. How much money did he spend on you? What did he buy you for you—"