Chapter 2

~Jiyeon~

Even though I hated Hoseok for making me marry him, I couldn't hate his members who came here for his wedding. I envy Hoseok because he was surrounded by so many people who loves him and cares about him. Something I can't relate with.

Jungkook had Hoseok in a headlock and said, "Our Hoseokie is a married man now!"

After the ceremony was over, Hoseok and I made our way towards Hoseok's house where the members were eagerly waiting for us. 

Hoseok poked Jungkook in the ribs with his elbow, saying, "Hoseokie?"

Jungkook released Hoseok and grinned at him, "Hyung is the best."

"We married him off so well," Seokjin clapped his hands as he shook his head, clearly proud of himself.

Yoongi laughed from the chair, "Talk like you raised him."

"I did raise you lot," Seokjin shot back.

Jimin was smiling at them and looked over at me, "Congratulations, Jiyeon."

"Uh, thank you," I mumbled.

Taehyung smiled, "You look very beautiful today. Same with hyung."

Namjoon nodded and said, "Even though today's a happy day...I'm sorry we had to do this to you two."

"Do what?" I asked, confused.

Hoseok walked over towards me and rest his hand on my lower back, making me tense. He glanced down at me, "We have a very important event to perform at next month but we're also doing other things for our new album too. Even though I'd love to spend time with you," he smirked, "I won't be able to. I got things I need to do."

I stared.

"I'll be at the studio until late so don't wait for me."

What makes you think I want you to come back anyways? I thought to myself.

As if he could hear my thoughts, Hoseok smiled.

"Get a room," Seokjin said and I blinked away from Hoseok's gaze. "We get that you're married and all, but still!"

Namjoon laughed, "We'll head to the company and wait for you then."

"He's just jealous that Hoseok married before him," Jungkook whispered as he passed me.

I laughed at that.

Seokjin glared but smiled as he passed me, "Take care of our little Hoseokie."

After they all left, I brushed Hoseok's hand off me and took a step back. I crossed my arms, "You're going to leave me on our wedding night?"

Hoseok looked at me for a beat and then smiled, "Should I call and tell them I can't make it?"

I uncrossed my arms and snapped, "No. I don't want you home anyways."

"Ah, my beautiful bride is already calling my home, hers," Hoseok chuckled.

I could slap myself but I won't. Instead, I narrowed my eyes, "Don't you have somewhere to go?"

Hoseok tugged at his tie to loosen it before saying, "Do I?"

I glanced at him and then looked away, "Go. You're clearly a busy man."

"Welcome to my life," he muttered.

As I watched Hoseok drive away, I couldn't explain the pain in my chest. I don't like him at all, but the fact that he wouldn't even spend the night under the same roof as me on our fake wedding day...it really hurt.

My father was never around as I grew up and when I met Do-hyun, he gave me a lot of attention and love. I was able to survive for the past five years because of him. Although Hoseok's parents and my father are close, they don't talk to each other that much anymore. Of course, that changed when Hoseok decided to marry me.

I checked my phone again and saw that there's no text from Dohyun. I sighed and took off my dress and took a long shower.