Chapter 19

~Jiyeon~

The members had come and greeted me separately after I landed. Their performance was in two days so there were many things they needed to finalise. We all exchanged numbers and I found out that Jungkook got my number from their manager, not Hoseok.

It was hard not to go to Hoseok when I know he was in the same hotel as I was. I made sure to stay away and just mind my own business while I wait for Hoseok to text me. Ever since he left, he has been really quiet. When the members and Hoseok landed a few days ago, Hoseok texted me that he landed safely and that he will call me later. That never happened too.

So to kill time, I watched their shows and listened to their music as well as look up for information on the members. Since they refuse to let me pay them back for flying me here, I was going to have to make something for them to eat. Seokjin also told me that if I needed something, for me to ask their manager to get it for me to avoid bumping into Hoseok.

As I looked up information about them, I couldn't help but feel happy that Hoseok had these kinds of people in his life.

How lucky, I thought to myself.

~Hoseok~

The day of the concert came faster than he thought. Everyone have been working so hard and they were all worn out.

Hoseok leaned against the chair, eyes closed. He'd finished getting his makeup and hair done and was waiting on the other members. It was also his birthday today too. He woke up to countless messages from his parents and his older sister, close friends and also from Jiyeon too. He was so happy that he wanted to go home to see his loved ones but that was impossible. The members also wished him and so did the staff members too. Hoseok was feeling so loved.

"You tired?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok's eyes flickered open and he saw Yoongi sat down beside Hoseok with a coffee in his hand. He offered it to Hoseok but Hoseok shook his head.

"Aren't you?" Hoseok asked.

"I'm always tired."

Hoseok smirked at that and reached for his phone, suddenly remembering that he should probably text his wife. Hoseok felt bad for leaving her behind so suddenly like that but he had no other choice.

You up? He texted her.

Hoseok put his phone in his pocket and looked up when he saw Yoongi smirking at him. "What?"

"You've changed."

"Have I?"

Yoongi placed his coffee on the table, "You two didn't get along that well. I noticed it at your wedding."

Hoseok said nothing.

Yoongi looked at him and then said, "Things have changed now. I don't know what's going on between you two but I hope that one day you can tell us."

Hoseok said nothing to that.

Yoongi got up from the couch and walked off, leaving Hoseok to his thoughts. If Yoongi had noticed how tense things were between Hoseok and Jiyeon, does that mean the other members have too? Yoongi's always been sharp.

Hoseok's phone vibrated and he reached for it.

My husband will be performing tonight so of course I'm up!

He grinned at that.

~Jiyeon~

I ended up watching everything. From the red carpet to the performances and damn, they were long. My heart races every time I see Hoseok on the screen but the more I watched him, the more I realised just how different he was. Of course, he's bright and bubbly there but there was something about him that was different.

"It's Hoseok's birthday, isn't it?" the interviewer asked.

Hoseok smiled, "Yeah."

"We all waited to wish him," Namjoon said, "but then when we all walked towards his room, knocked on the door and waited for ten minutes until we found out that he'd fallen asleep."

Everyone laughed.

"We thought he was just ignoring us," Taehyung teased, "but then our manager got the key and he really was asleep. So in the end, we all just went back to our rooms and slept too."

Hoseok ran a hand through his hair, awkwardly as he laughed when the members complained more and more.

"Well, since you got married, can I ask what your wife got you?" the interviewer asked.

Hoseok smiled, "She is the greatest gift."

I stared at the screen, not realising that I was staring at him so much that I forgot to breathe and blink.

"Oh, don't ask him about her," Seokjin shook his head, "you'll regret it. The guy is so in love."

Hoseok chuckled at that.

"We also got him gifts too," Jungkook said, his eyes shining brightly, "we'll give it to him later."

"Yeah, we were in a rush so we couldn't," Jimin added. "but he'll love our gift for sure."