• Gray x reader •

(Important (a/n) please read at the end ! )

New Memories

The Fairy Tail guild had always been a good place to you, giving you a home when you had no place else to go. It wasn't just the guild you loved so much, though. Your fellow guildmates and Fairy Tail friends were always there for you. Although, there was one wizard in particular who always stood by you, the wizard who you admittedly fell head over heels for.

Gray Fullbuster.

Every day you went to the guild, you always looked forward to seeing him. That's why your heart sunk when you entered the guild to find that he hadn't shown up. Just from the few months that you were at the guild you knew that the guild was Gray's home, he was always there no matter what so it was worrying to you when hours passed by without him making an appearance at all.

"Where's Gray?" you asked your other Fairy Tail friends. "He hasn't shown up here all day."

"Yeah, where is that coward?! He and I were supposed to have our fight today!" Natsu yelled angrily.

"He could at least show up and be a man about it," Elfman stated gruffly.

"I don't think that's why...." you told them worriedly.

"(Y/N)'s right," Lucy agreed with you. "It's not like him not to show up. Is something wrong?"

"Maybe he's too ashamed of not being a man," Elfman guessed, causing everyone to groan in disagreement.

"Oh, be nice, Elfman. For all we know, something really could be up with Gray," Mira said, causing everyone to grow even more worried.

"Should I go to his home and check up on him?" you asked everyone, the only thing on your mind was to make sure he was okay.

"I don't think any of us should bother Gray-sama today...," Juvia spoke softly, her voice full of sadness. She obviously wasn't too happy that Gray never showed up either. "Today's the anniversary of his master's death, I think he just wants to be alone."

"Oh, that's right. In that case, he'll be back tomorrow," Erza said. Everyone else nodded and went back to what they were doing before you brought up the topic of Gray, completely forgetting about him.

"None of you guys are going to check up on him?" you asked everyone, surprised that they weren't as concerned as you.

"He prefers being left alone on this day each year. Trust me, he'll be back to his usual self tomorrow," Mira said with her usual smile.

Everyone else went back to their conversations except for yourself, your mind refused to leave the topic of Gray. Sure, everyone else knew how he behaved a lot better than you did, but you still felt like you should at least try to be there for him, especially since this day was such a sorrowful one for him.

You quietly left the guild without being noticed, not wanting anyone to try and stop you from your plan. The sun had already set, your only source of light was the bright moon shining down. Figuring that he would be home at that late at night, you made your way to Gray's home hoping to find him there. You had only been at his home a couple of times, but enough for you to remember where he lives. It wasn't long before you were standing outside of the door to his home, questioning whether or not you should enter.

"Gray? Are you home?" you called as you knocked on his door, meeting no reply. Surely he couldn't still be out that late at night.

You reached for the doorknob and was surprised when it turned without any resistance, allowing you to enter his home. It was completely dark inside almost making you believe that he wasn't there. Hesitantly, you made your way to the back of his home, stopping outside of his closed bedroom door. You knocked lightly on the door, jumping when you surprisingly actually got a reply.

"Please go away, (Y/N)," Gray said solemnly from inside the room. Not caring about his answer, you opened the door anyway to find him laying on his bed fully clothed for once, staring up at his ceiling.

"I was worried about you...," you trailed off as you entered his bedroom, closing the door behind you.

"I'm sure the others told you what today is," he muttered as he turned over onto his side, his back facing you.

"You already told me about your master, but why didn't you tell me that today was the day she died?" You walked over to the bed and laid down next to him, hoping that you would somehow be able to make him feel better.

"It's not exactly something I enjoy discussing."

You stayed silent for a few moments, wondering how to reply to that. You wanted to show him that he wasn't alone even if it meant having to discuss a topic that you didn't enjoy either.

"My mother, the last family member I had left, died a few months ago," you admitted sadly.

Gray's body tensed up for a few moments before he finally turned around to face you. "Why didn't you ever tell me that?"

"It's not exactly something I enjoy discussing either," you said, giving him a small smile. "I cared for her a lot, but I knew that she wouldn't want me moping around on that same day each year of her death, I knew she'd want me to be happy. So on the same day she died, I went out and made a new memory, a happy one that I would always remember as the same day of my mother's death to replace all the sadness that I knew would come each year."

"What new memory did you make?" he asked curiously. You looked up at him and gave him a bright smile.

"I joined Fairy Tail." His eyes grew wide with surprise but soon, he returned the smile. "Everyone at Fairy Tail helped me get through the pain of losing my mother, but out of everyone you helped me the most. That's why more than anything, I want to return the favor to you."

"I really appreciate it, (Y/N). But what memory could I even make?" he asked with a sigh, already giving up with the idea.

You never broke eye contact with his beautiful dark blue ones. "I have an idea."

Before he could ask any questions, you slowly moved on top of him before kissing him softly, worried about how he would respond to your idea. He froze for a moment before kissing you back with much more force. The fierce kiss lasted a few moments before you pulled away, leaving kissed down his jaw before reaching his neck. Before you could move to unbutton his shirt, the positions were flipped with him on top of you.

You moved your hands into his locks of dark blue hair once you realized that his clothes were already off, leaving him in only his boxers. With your help, he managed to pull off your shirt before continuing the fierce kiss from before, leaving the two of you desperate for air.

The night continued on with many more lustful kisses and sexual tension before ultimately, new and wonderful memories were made for both you and Gray.

————————————————

From- Ao3
by- WordsofFate

————————————————

Hey hey !! so ! i was thinking that since i have Naruto and Fairytail oneshots out it would only be fitting if i did a Seven Deadly Sins oneshot book too, would that be something you guys would be interested in ? comment opinions PLZ AND THANK YOU <3