• MiraJane x Female! reader •

Understanding

"Etto.... Who could it be..." Lucy mutters, drumming her finger on the table as she thinks.

Little footsteps were heard as a blue exceed appears in blondes vision. "What are you thinking about Lucy?" the cat asks in his normal high pitched voice.

The girl closes her eyes childishly and turns her head away. "None of your business cat."

"I'm an exceed not a cat Luuuucy! And why not? All your secrets are all obvious to me so why don't you say another one out loud?" Happy says rudely with an innocent smile on his face. This action caused him to receive a slap on the back of the head from said celestial mage.

"Shut up," Lucy mutters as her gaze fell back on (h/c) haired girl. She had currently received some wizard punch [1] from the whitenette bar tender. The two exchanged smiles but then went back to what they were doing before. The blonde buries her face between her arms as she leans on the table. "Who does (f/n) liiiiike! I just don't know!" Lucy's muffled voice was heard between her arms.

"Oh (F/n)? Oh she said she liked someone who could use take over magic!" Happy says loudly so that the whole guild could hear her secret unfold. The young mage visibly flinches at this and holds her wooden cup tightly. A shadow appears over her eyes causing Mirajane to look her way worriedly.

Hearing this Lucy's head pops up. "What? How did you know that Happy?"

Natsu's exceed grins proudly, " I have my sources."

"You're kidding..... (F/n) likes someone who can preform take over? God I was sure she had the hots for a guy like me...." Max says as he runs a distressed hand through his caramel hair. (F/n) clenches her teeth tightly so she wouldn't lose her cool. She didn't want to be known as the hot headed girl forever.

"No way Max.... Who'd ever have the hots for you?" Nab says from the request board.

An irk mark forms as the two start to bicker constantly. Their voices were shut out by Cana's boisterous laughing.

"Come on guys lets just eyuuup see which guy little (f/n) eyuuup has a crush on," Cana says as hiccups stop her mid sentence. (F/n) squeezes the cup so hard that if it was alive it would be screaming bloody murder.

"Everyone," Wendy mutters shyly, "Should we really be talking about (f/n)'s personal life so causally?"

"OF COURSE EYUUUUUP! (F/n)'s life is always eyuuuup interesting!" the chocolate haired girl yells out as Wendy shrinks in defeat.

"Well.... Lets think of people who have achieved takeover..." Lucy says as shes counting on her fingers. "Natsu, Happy, Elfman, Mira, Lisanna, .... Wakaba, Macao and (F/n) herself. Okay excluding the pervy old men and the cat.... That leaves Natsu, Elfman, Mira and Lisanna," Lucy says confidently.

"Remember to exclude Mira and Lisanna! She couldn't ever like them!" Romeo tries to helpfully add. A horrific grinding noises are heard from (f/n) as her teeth move against each other harshly. The kid was just trying to be helpful but that didn't put an end to (F/n)'s relentless anger.

"Oh right! Thanks Romeo!" Lucys smiles, "So that leaves-

"THE FLAME BRAIN AND EYUUP THE MAN," the alcoholic interrupts as she starts to chug down more booze.

"Right...." Lucy trails off. She turns to the rest of the guild. "Who do you guys think she'd like better?"

"I'd say Natsu because they are both strong and hot headed!" Happy suggests.

"Hm... That might be true but they tend to be at each other throats because of that...." Lucy truthfully states.

"Maybe its torturous love?" Laki says wickedly with a gleam in her eyes.

"I'm not too sure about that..." the rest of the guild replies.

Jet slams his hands on the table in realization. "It must be Elfman then! He taught her take over magic and they've been close ever since. And (F/n) seems to like men who are stronger than her!"

"Thats right!" almost everyone responds. (F/n)'s dominant arms turns into a bear leg as she starts to crack the wood cup from just her grip.

"Could you guys be any quieter...?" Levy says as she tries to read. "God they are such idiots," she whispers under her breath. "They don't see (F/n) as she is..."

At this point Elfman walks in and takes a seat next (F/n), "Some booze please Mira-onii-chan."

"C-coming up Elfman..." the demon take over girl replies as she takes another glance at (F/n) worriedly.

"Hi (f/n) how are you doing?" Elfman asks his student with a smile.

"J-just swell," (F/n) chokes out angrily.

"That's good. I'm glad. I put you through a lot of training didn't I?" he says to himself, oblivious to the furious aura to the side of him.

"OOOOOOO THE COUPLE UNITES!" Cana yells once again.

Elfman looks at her in confusion. "Huh what cou-

This where (F/n)'s control fades. She breaks the cup with her claw hand as the punch goes all over the walls. "YOU IDIOTS DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA I FEEL! DON'T PRETEND LIKE YOU DO!" she screams as she runs off into a secluded room of the guild.

"Oh dear..." Mira says as she runs after the (h/c) haired girl.

Everybody's stays there shocked as Levy sighs. "What did I just say...."

(F/n) curls herself into a ball as she cries into her knees. Nobody could understand. Why doesn't it seem natural for her to like a girl. She only wanted to learn take over magic to impress her. Not to make this stupid Elfmanx(F/n) rumor go around! The tears seep into her jeans making them more uncomfortable to wear.

"Its not fair. No one will ever get me. No one," she chokes out between sobs. 'Why is it so weird to like girls?! Why isn't it considered normal?! Why am I the different one?! Its just not fair!'

"Well that's a bit mean to say," a kind voice replies. (F/n) flinches at the presence and instantly turns her body away.

"G-go away."

"No (F/n). Please allow me to see your face," the voice continues. "Please~"

(F/n) grunts as she allows her puffy (e/c) eyes to be captured in a stare with another pair. (F/n)'s orbs instantly widen as she notices the long white hair and model figure.

"Despite it being red your face is still the cutest thing," Mira chuckles into her hand.

(F/n) blushes darkly and frowns, "Stop Mira. I'm not cute. I'm strong."

"Who says you can't be both? Your cute girl who I know will protect me at any cost," the whitenette says. "That's what I love about you."

"H-huh?! L-l-l-love?" (f/n) stutters out.

"Aww you are being cute again!" Mira fawns over slightly as steam pops out of (f/n)'s ears. Silence flows through the air.

Mira returns to a serious voice, "(F/n) you said you liked someone who could use take over magic." (F/n) nods in confirmation. "Could that perhaps be me?"

(F/n) looks back at her in the eye. She bites her lip and nods her head slowly.

The ex-model smiles sweetly as leans in to peck (f/n)'s reddened cheek. "I'm glad you feel the same way. Now you'll have someone to understand you right?" Mirajane asks as she puts her arms around the smaller girl's frame. (F/n)'s eyes widen but then she starts to relax in the embrace. (F/n) she smiles in contentment.

"Yes!" the girl yells out as she passionately wrapped her arms around her waist.

---------

from- devianart

credit- NatsuHitachiin