• Sting x reader

Block It

"Orga I swear to the stars if you do that again, I'll end you" You say, glaring at the man in front of you.

"Sorry, princess. Boss's orders" The lightning god slayer shrugs, black electricity sparking off his body.

"Sting. What is this, training or forced shock therapy?" You turned your glare on the guild master himself, slouching against the outer wall of the guild hall.

The blonde dragon slayer smirked, cocking his head to the side. "You're going to have to learn to block it eventually. It's better to practice with Orga's magic instead of getting destroyed by an enemy mage." Sting shrugged, that stupid smile not leaving his face

"I use LIGHT magic, Sting. It's not meant for blocking in the first place!" You protested, crossing your arms over your chest.

"She's just scared of Orga!" Your eyebrow twitched as the little red cat next to sting spoke up.

"Fro thinks so too!" The green exceed next to Lector spoke up in his cheerful voice.

"I hate you all. Sincerely" You said, brushing your hair out of your eyes. "I'm done."

"But you have to learn to-"

"LEARN TO BLOCK LIGHTNING YOURSELF STING" You shout, storming past the dragon slayer and heading into the guild hall.

You immediately go to the bar, signaling to Yukino as she wipes down one of the glasses. The usual bartender is out sick, so Yukino volunteered to work the bar until he was back in action. You wait quietly as the celestial spirit mage makes her way over to you, already prepared with a bowl of hard candies and your favorite drink.

"Sting again?" She asked, looking at you sympathetically.

"His stupid training routine is dumb" You say, angrily taking a gulp of the beverage.

"He only pushes you so hard because he cares." Yukino said, going back to cleaning the glasses. "Since he and Rogue are so busy now, he's just worried that you won't be able to protect yourself if you take requests"

"I'm aware of that" You sigh. "The last three jobs I've taken they've sent both Lector and Frosch with me. As if the exceeds would be any real help in a fight"

"We could totally beat up some bad guys!" You sigh as a familiar weight lands on your shoulder.

"Fro thinks so too!" Rogue's little green exceed said, sitting on the counter in front of you and taking a candy from the bowl.

"Uh huh. Sure" You sighed, resting your head on your hand.

"Sill sulking?" Irritation returned as Sting wrapped his arm around her shoulders, smirking in his usual way.

"I swear I will end you" You glare at him from the corner of your eye.

"What's wrong, still mad that you can't block Orga's magic?" Sting said, nudging you playfully.

You spun your light magic outwards, wrapping it around Sting's neck and pulling him down so he was eye level with you. The dragon slayer's eyes went wide as he was knocked off balance, forced to put one hand on the bar to steady herself.

"Do you want me to mess up your day or are you just st-UMF" Your eyes went wide as Sting pressed his lips again yours, cupping the back of your head to keep you from moving away.

"Sorry. Couldn't help myself" The dragon slayer smirked as he pulled away.

Your face heats up as Yukino giggles to herself, pulling both Lector and Frosch down the bar. Sting continues to smirk at you, his mouth pulling up into an infuriating grin.

"Sting?" You say evenly, looking up at him.

"Yes Princess?"

"You've got five seconds before I murder you"

————————————————

From- Fanfiction.net
by- TaylaWrites