Chapter 53: Lunar Eclispe

Começar do início

I took a breath and looked for Lydia and found her cowering in the corner while Jennifer stood in the middle of the room. 

"You did this for me?" Derek asked.

"For us," Jeniffer said and I clenched my fists.

"For anyone who's ever been their victim," Jeniffer continued.

"Stop talking to me like a politician. Stop trying to convince me of your cause!" Derek yelled 

"Fine, I'll convince you of someone else's. Scott. You can save his mother, Stiles's father."

"How?"

"I need a guardian. And that's a role that can either be filled by the three parents I was forced to take. Or by you."

"I can't help you. I'm not even an Alpha anymore."

"All I need is for you to help me get Deucalion in the right place at the right time."

"You just killed three of them on your own. What do you need me for?"

"You haven't seen him at his strongest. I have. If he's got Scott with him, I don't stand a chance unless I have you."

"Derek, don't trust her," Cora said.

"I have the eclipse in my favor, but the moon's only gonna be in the Earth's umbral shadow for 15 minutes. That's the extent of my window. There's no decision to struggle with. Help me kill him, and the others live. Just help me."

Derek glanced us and I slowly nodded.

This is the plan all along. However, Derek was suppose to be an alpha.

I had no idea if Derek would survive this.

The two of them left and I got up.

"We have to get help," Cora said to Lydia.

"Who?" Lydia asked.

"I don't know."

They looked at me and I shrugged. "I-I don't know."

We heard a noise and we all turned and saw the twins. They had moved.

"They're still alive," Lydia said amazed.

"Deaton!" I said quickly, "Get them to Deaton."

"What about you?" Lydia asked.

They looked at me.

"She's leaving again," Cora said.

"My presence isn't necessary."

The two looked at each other and took the twins and left, leaving me with the mess in the loft and the smell of blood.

I slowly started cleaning. I carried Kali down and buried her. I hoped it was a proper burial, she may have been a total witch but death was hardly something I wished on anyone. Except maybe Jeniffer.

I came back up stairs and cleaned all the glass from where Jeniffer broke the window light. Her and Peter needed to join the overdramatic entrance club.

I then worked on the blood.

I finished and threw everything in the wash and washed my hands but they were stained with blood.

They were forever stained.

I took a shaky breath and looked out the windows.

The lunar eclipse had come and gone and I had no idea if Derek was alive.

I heard a noise and I turned when I saw Derek walk in.

I sighed in relief and before I could stop myself I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him.