114

To Lee Jihoon,

The first day of summer break is always a weird one. Everyone is so happy to be off school for a while and yet the fear that you haven't turned an assignment in that's soon to be overdue still attacks you randomly.

The boba shoppe was full again today, but it closed early so some guys could come in and fix the aircon.

Hyeri still tagged along with Wonwoo, Minghao, you, and I. I hate to admit it but I'm starting to get used to her being around. She's still being annoyingly all over your personal space as if I havent already laid claim to taking up the entirety of your personal bubble. You don't seem to mind her but that's okay, I'll mind her for you.

Wonwoo had to sit on me to keep me from tackling her when she gave you cat whiskers out of whipped cream and sprinkles when you fell asleep at the park table. Took you a while to notice her evil deed once you woke up.

Minghao invited the three of us to Granny Xu's house over the weekend and I only agreed because you did. Do you realize the amount of danger I'm willing to put myself in for you?

I invited all FOUR of you, Hyeri included Soonyoung.

I will never acknowledge the fact that you betrayed me, ME, like this. I don't want to lose such a valuable friend.

I also invited Jeonghan.

I will forgive you only because you're helping the cause of Operation WonHan.

Please don't call it that...

Soonyoung & Minghao
Day 114 - 7 July 2012