51

To Lee Jihoon,

I was talking to Seungcheol, Chan, and the others a lot today. You weren't there at school so I guess I'll just tell you that then...

School's pretty boring without you honestly. I felt bad for Wonwoo. His shy side got the better of him today.

It was around lunchtime when I walked into the cafeteria and there was no one sitting at the table Wonwoo, you, and I have taken occasional residence at. I wasn't really surprised since you weren't there in classes today so I just directed myself back to a different familiar table where I spent every other day at – where I sat before I met you.

Halfway into lunch, Wonwoo walked in really tired and saw neither of us were sitting at the table. So, I got up to go see if he wanted to sit with me and the others, but he took one look at the massive table and practically spoke a different language from stuttering so much.

I think he said "I have more work to do, it's fine"...something like that. He practically ran out of the cafeteria afterwards. It hurt seeing him so scared like that.

I want to see if I can help him with that a little bit. He might talk a lot at times, but he's really a nice kid. People should know that side of him instead of calling him an emo weirdo behind his back...

Anyways, I couldn't help wondering how you'd react if I asked you to sit with the others...you're more shy than Wonwoo is...

Soonyoung

Day 51 – 2 May 2012