101

To Lee Jihoon,

Hi, Jihoon. You don't know me. But yeah whatever. So uh, Soonyoung is a little too angry to write anything today so I'm here in his place...I guess.

This assignment is weird, why so many letters? Why wait so many years to send them? I don't understand. Anyways not why I'm participating in Soon's place.

Okay so, I guess update on Mr. Tantrum. Lunch came around as it always does and Soonyoung decided to sit with us again. Finally. I swear I wanna puke every time I look up and he's practically drooling over you.

I mean...its cute...ha...anyways.

But when he came in you and that guy...Wonwoo? Is that his name? The guy Jeonghan doesn't shut up about but has no nerve to go over and talk to. Yeah that guy. He was there, Minghao followed Soonyoung over to our table.

Haven't seen him since the war...

What war you may ask? I don't know. Just a war. Any war.

Moving on.

That girl Soonyoung is pissed off at that has befriended you I guess – she's pretty nice, a tomboy at heart so the other girls don't tend to really get along with her – sat down with you guys a few minutes after the lunch lines died down and people found their seats.

Soonyoung went redder than Granny Xu when she loses on Bingo night and squeezed his milk carton so hard it exploded on the table.

Might've been cool in the moment...but now my shirt smells like sour yogurt and its all sticky and gross.

Anyways, long story short we ended up dragging Tomato Man to an empty classroom where he attempted to kick a desk, forgot it was bolted to the floor, and is now sitting bruised and pissed off breaking pencils as Jun hands them to him from a safe distance.

About 30 pencils have been massacred today.

Sad.

Maybe this is the war I was talking about.

It's very one sided...

Anyways, hope you're having a good day on the day you read this...5 years from now. Does Jun still call Minghao his "little Chinese noodle"?

And has Seungcheol finally won over Granny Xu cause that lady is constantly hitting him with her pocketbook whenever he comes within swinging distance of her ever since the day they met.

He actually hasn't done anything. Maybe she agrees with me that he has a really punchable face.

Maybe Granny Xu isn't so senile after all.

Actually no one else agrees with me.

Shit...

What if I'm senile...

Well anyways, Soonyoung just stabbed himself with a pencil half on accident.

The nurse must think we're all crazy...maybe we're all senile.

Soonyoung's temporary replacement, Chan
Day 101 – 24 June 2012

__
Double update bxtches 😎  bet ya didn't see that coming...cuz I... never fcking post anything

#StopPencilViolence2k19