106

To Lee Jihoon,

You left school early today, something about family plans. I didn't get the whole thing since you were signing faster than I could keep up. You seem excited for whatever it is.

I was going to hang out with Wonwoo and Minghao today during free period but Chan dragged Mingyu and I to the gym for basketball practice. Neither of us are on the basketball team but Chan and apparently one of the other players were out on injury and team captain Seuncheol thought we were the best replacements.

The fact that I've never played basketball outside of the hoop in my driveway lead to Seungcheol rolling his eyes at my incompetence of the game rules and eventually he just benched me for the rest of the period.

Mingyu was just as confused and lost as I was but the guy's a muscular giant so it was better than nothing. He ended up benching himself in the last 15 minutes because some guy slammed his heel into his toes by accident.

Apparently he's a gentle muscular giant with sensitive toes.

Hyeri has been on my tail all day. I have several classes with her apparently. It's taken every molecule of my self control not to climb into a locker and hide from her chatty nuisance. Seriously, how do you stand her?

Still don't trust her at all,,,she asks too many questions about you. I answered none of them.

Ok not true. I answered one question about you having a brother but I may or may not have told her that Yoongi has a particular hatred for people whose names start with H.

She just laughed and slapped my arm while shaking her head.

I think there might be a Hyeri shaped hand print on my bicep now. It's really sore...

Soonyoung
Day 106 - 29 June 2012

__
Sensitive tippy toes 🦵
And sensitive biceps 💪

To Lee Jihoon | SoonHoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें