108

To Lee Jihoon,

I saw you wandering around the mall plaza today so I decided to say hi. I think I scared you 'cause you jumped out of your skin when I made my presence known.

That's such a strange idiom. "Jumped out of your skin". Where the hell did that even come from? I mean I know idioms sometimes come from real life events or ambiguous moral stories but like?

Did some guy actually get scared enough to literally shed his skin just RIGHT OFF HIS BODY or did the guy who came up with the term like some weird skinning fetishist.

If it is either one of those this feeling that I want to live on this Earth a bit less now is completely validated.

When I explained this dilemma to you, you countered it with an even more distressing question.

If Pluto from Mickey Mouse is named after the Pluto the planet and Pluto isn't technically a planet,,,is Pluto NOT a dog????

"THEN WHAT IS HE?" I asked unknowingly setting a trap for the destruction of my childhood.

"He's either a really distorted human because their world is swapped from ours. You know their world the animals are the humans so therefore humans would the animals. OR since Goofy is a dog but is under only his own influence, isn't owned, and is personified but Pluto isn't that means Pluto must be a slave. Slaves were considered less than human, unable to function in actual society, and were kept like pets. So Mickey Mouse must be a slave owner."

WHAT. THE. FUCK. LEE JIHOON.

Soonyoung
Day 108 - 1 July 2012

__
Yes this chapter was inspired by a conversation I had with one of my best friends recently and I've started thinking about again as I was writing.

But seriously though wtf is Pluto?? Is he a slave? Or a deformed human?

Also #PlutoIsARealPlanet #FightMe