77

To Lee Jihoon,

Minghao is on a rampage about what happened yesterday. Granny Xu is making it well known that her genetics are in his blood today...

When he saw me in the hall as everyone was heading to the cafeteria to eat lunch, he gripped my good wrist so tight I thought I'd need to get another wrist brace at his force...again.

He eventually found the table where I once sat comfortably with you and Wonwoo every other day with some timid directions from me.

My butt still hurts from being slammed into the metal chair even though that was hours ago...

Minghao practically blew his lungs out lecturing you two. You guys just sat dumbfounded at the table, shocked and slightly disturbed that the mild mannered Minghao they were getting to know had turned into a fuming nostril-flared bull.

Even Jun texted me asking me why 'his little Chinese noodle was overcooking in the anger pot'...

Whatever that means...

Soonyoung

Day 77 – 28 May 2012

PS: The only good thing that's happened recently is I got to remove my hand cast. I still have to wear a brace though. Seems like climbing down from your window wasn't such a good idea...it's been throbbing ever since though the doctor says it'll fade soon.