sorry

Regarding the A/N of the last episode
I know some of you might not care, but I wanted to say smth at least

New things in Seungri's case have come to light and it turns out he isn't innocent like I hoped he would be.

I feel extremely betrayed and hurt over this, and I barely want to talk about it but at the same time, I need to and I have been with a pair of close friends.
I'm so sorry to the women who were victim to his disgusting acts, and I hope they get the justice they deserve.
As for BigBang themselves, I will continue to support them, but I wont support Seungri after all of this.

These 5 got me through some of the lowest moments in my mental health. Their music is the soundtrack of me recovering from panic attacks and depressive episodes. And for information like this to come to light,,,I hope at least one of you can understand how much this hurts.

I'm not sure when the next time I'll feel like writing much of anything will be.

I will continue this story, of course, eventually. Reading your comments and feedback makes me so happy and has brightened my day since day one.

But for the time being I'm putting this book, and wattpad in general, on the back burner until I get everything processed with my emotions and thoughts towards this whole string of recent events.

I'm sorry.
~Min ♡