76

To Lee Jihoon,

I didn't even have to say anything to Yoongi today. He pretty much just dragged me to your room, opened the door a small ways, pushed me through the crack, and then slammed the door shut behind me. I heard it lock too. Apparently, your brother is as done with the silent treatment as I am.

You didn't seem too surprised by his actions though. Instead, you just shifted which ear your headphones were in, set your laptop on the other side of your body, and turned away from me while laying on your bed. I ended up sitting on the floor against your room's door. I tried talking to you but you pretended not to hear me.

At around 10pm, I was desperately trying to dry silent tears as they ran down my face, but you didn't even notice. I left your phone on your nightstand and apologized.

I didn't know what I was apologizing for, but by the way you stiffened you obviously knew.

Your family had gone to sleep and Yoongi forgot to unlock the door so I just climbed out your window instead.

It's hard climbing down off the second floor of a two story house in a hand cast...painful too.

Soonyoung

Day 76 – 27 May 2012

__
I keep getting notifications about people writing on their own message board,,why do I need these