2

To Lee Jihoon,

I'm not sure how to write you a letter a day. I guess until I figure that out, I'll just tell you what happened the day I wrote each letter. Nostalgia and all that. I guess it wouldn't be too nostalgic for you since you tend not to pay attention to a lot.

Maybe that's just my perspective. Maybe you already know I'm writing my letters to you. Maybe not.

I'm not sure how to start telling you what happened either. I guess I'll start with this:

I knew you were short, but I never realized how short you were since you're always slumped in that plastic chair at the desk in the back. You always sit by yourself.

The teacher asked us to stand in the back of the room today so she could give us our seating arrangements. I was standing a foot from you. You really are short, Lee Jihoon.

I got pulled from class after she called some kid named Kim Taehyung to sit up near another kid named Park Jimin. I didn't come back until the bell had rung already. The music teacher had pulled me to talk to me about this spring camping trip she's taking her best students on next month.

I wonder if you sing...

When I came back, you were already gone. Half the class was, too. She told me I was sitting at the very back of the first row, the one to the way left of the classroom by the windows. Every row has two desks in it. I wonder if you're sitting with anyone finally...

Kwon Soonyoung

Day 2 – 14 March 2012

To Lee Jihoon | SoonHoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें