103

To Lee Jihoon,

My mom has banned me from pens for the next month. So now I have only a lone, drying sharpie to take notes with. I think...I have anger issues?

...

Nah.

That's not it.

Soonyoung

Day 103 – 26 June 2012

__
I,,,woke up to a pretty shxt morning.
For those of you who aren't aware, Seungri retired from the Kpop industry today.
I know this isn't Seventeen related but BigBang, and in extension its members, have helped me through some extremely hard times in my life. Without them I don't think I'd still be here today. They are my life savers.
But Seungri retired today amid all of the investigations going on against him in order to prevent his loved ones, his members, and YG Ent from being hurt further.
I don't know whether he is guilty or innocent of all the allegations against him, I know he has been found, individually, innocent of everything so far while other names who have been involved in the investigations have been found guilty.
At the moment, I'm staying with my belief that hes entirely innocent of at least the worst of his alleged crimes that have no evidence against him.
The news of his retirement hit me really hard today and it was one of the most painful news I've ever received since my dad passed away.
I don't know when my next update will be, so I'm sorry for that.
I just need some air away from SNS right now.
I love you guys, I'll see you when I get back.
~Min