53

To Lee Jihoon,

STAR WARS DAY BITC... okay no my mom would yell at me if I swore...well Jeonghan's probably more of a worry on that front...he'd kill me...

Have I sworn in these yet? I should start proof reading these...oh well I'm too lazy.

Anyways, since it's Friday and Star Wars Day, I decided to invite you over for a Star Wars marathon. Well, really I invited you, Wonwoo (funny how he's really growing on me...thought it'd be the other way around honestly), and Mingyu. I decided that introducing him (well...him and you) to people gradually was better than throwing the kid in the deep end and yelling at him to swim straight away.

Now, it's nearing midnight, but I still have time to write to you for today.

You're using my thigh as a pillow with your head tucked into my waist like I'm some sort of teddy bear or something. I can't help how my heart skips a beat in tune to how your fingers clench and unclench the hem of my shirt.

Maybe it is just a crush, or an infatuation, or what my mom calls 'young love'...whatever it is, you really do have my heart Lee Jihoon.

Soonyoung

Day 53 – 4 May 2012

__
Hhh I'm back folks how are you all?

No really because school almost killed me and I hope you're doing okay-

Anywayssss, we're back,  I'm back, whatever, with another update.

I'm prewriting another much shorter story (technically 2) but that just means I'll be updating this story a bit more as to not d i s a p p e a r completely.

Also since ya girl actually prewrote more chapters so she doesn't lose her mind 😁😁😁😁

Ty for watching my life slowly fall apart