Frat Boy

Chapter 27

April 2019

~TRAVIS~

His hands move delicately and soothingly down my body until they reach my hips, pulling me forward as our penises brush up against each other. I wrap my arms around him and as my body presses against his I can feel his heart pounding inside his chest, just as I'm sure he can feel mine. We're hugging... for no real reason I guess... other than to show our affection for each other. As he lets me go, he notices the tattoo on the inside of my bicep and reacts stunned over the fact that he's never noticed it before.

"Phi... Kappa... Psi?" He says as he reads the three Greek letters of my tattoo. "You were a Phi Psi?"

"You know your Greek alphabet, don't you?"

"Yeah. I was never in a frat but I hung around with enough frat boys to know the letters. I never would have guessed you were in a frat!"

"Why not? Am I not cool enough?" I reply jokingly.

"Nah, I just thought you woulda hated that..."

"At first I did. But to be honest, I only really joined cuz there's a fuck-ton of cute guys in fraternities," I say, inciting him to laugh.

"Yeah, but most of them were straight."

"Correction... most of them seem straight. Trust me, there's a lot of closet cases out there."

"I'm sure there are... I guess I'm one of them," he says gloomily, as he looks down. He then looks back up at my face and I can see that the sight of my dick has turned his frown upside down. "You're pretty hard right now."

"Shut up, so are you," I say, taking a glance at his and realizing that mine was actually quite bigger than his when fully erect. I've always wondered. "Holy shit! I just realized something..."

"What?"

"That mine's bigger."

He rolls his eyes and then looks down to compare the sizes of our fully erect cocks for himself. "They're the same size you idiot!" He says, in an attempt to deny the truth.

"Deny all you want, man!" I say with a huge grin on my face.

"It doesn't matter anyways... I've made plenty of girls happy with my dick so it's not a problem for me."

"Oh yeah... now that you mention that, how do you do it?" Can't say I haven't been curious about how a gay guy can successfully fuck a girl.

"How do I do what?"

"Keep it up with a woman?"

"I don't know, man. I just do. Though, between you and me... I've had to fake it once or twice."

"It had to have been more than that. I've tried before and I... couldn't even come close to climaxing." Not a very fond memory I have unfortunately.

"Maybe, I'm bisexual? I don't know... to be honest, I don't really like using labels to describe myself. I simply like who I like so why the fuck should I worry about what to call myself? It doesn't fucking matter! I don't want my sexuality to be treated like it defines me. Ya know, you see it all the time, people in the tabloids get referred to as the 'first gay football player or whatever in history' and it pisses me off. Sexuality shouldn't be treated like it's a defining trait."

"I agree with you..." I reply, not really knowing what else to say to that.

"Doesn't really matter cuz no one knows about me anyways."

"I do," I say, kissing him on the lips to get his mind off of it all. It's not important what other people think about us anyways. Here we are, in my apartment all by ourselves with no one to judge us.

"I've never kissed a frat boy before," he says with a smirk.

"I have. Several actually," I reply, in an effort to get under his skin.

"Well, I definitely don't need to hear about that."

I then begin a path of kisses that start from his lips and end at his back as I stand behind him, massaging his shoulders. I look down at his ass and feel my heart speed up. I'm just about to ask him if he's ready to get this show on the road, but he interrupts me before I can even let my first word out.

"We should get to bed now," he suggests, rather early considering we didn't even get the chance to really do anything with each other yet.

Okay, I guess no shower sex then?

I'm laying on my bed as I see him at the bathroom door, still drying himself off. I smile as I stare at his fucking hot figure. Who would have thought that he would look so much sexier at 29 than at 17? I guess that's because he was still a teenager back then...and now he's a fully grown man.

"Has anyone ever told you how fucking hot you are?" I ask him, as I continue to admire his beautiful body.

"Yeah. Everyone," he says arrogantly, inciting me to roll my eyes.

"Stop being such an arrogant douche!" I say playfully as I throw a pillow at him.

"This coming from the frat boy?" Of course, frat boys are known for being douchebags, at least most of them are, but I can't say that I ever was when I was one of them. Elijah would have made a much more stereotypical frat boy than I.

"Are you gonna keep calling me that now?" I guess that's his new nickname for me. Though I actually think it's cute.

"Hell yeah. You're my frat boy," he says with the cutest expression on his face.

He soon ditches the towel and jumps into bed with me. The both of us are still naked of course. I wonder what's gonna happen now.

"I wish I'd spent these past twelve years with you," Elijah mutters as he sits up next to me.

"It would have been cool," I respond. I kinda wish that we had gotten the chance to grow up together, but I suppose everything happens for a reason.

"Yeah, it would have been. I wish I had been as willing to accept who I was as you were back then. I would have never gotten married to Michelle..." Damn, why'd he have to bring up Michelle? I had almost forgotten about her. For some reason, just thinking about her makes my heart feel numb. She was so kind to me and here I am stealing her husband from her. Though I guess she pushed him away herself. I wouldn't want to be with a cheater either. Though, it's funny that I say that because Elijah is literally a cheater and here I am with him. He's not cheating on me... but people who cheat aren't good people either. If he cheats with me, who says he won't cheat on me in the future to keep up the straight facade? He would do that, wouldn't he? Afterall, he married a woman he didn't really have feelings for just to keep up that lie. I love him, but is he really worth being left heartbroken over again?

"What?" He says as he notices that I'm blankly staring at him.

I want to speak my mind, but I'll just be repeating the same shit we talked about earlier. "Nothing," I finally reply.

He smiles at me, and sometimes I just can't resist that cute smile of his. I smile back and the two of us just stare at each other for the longest time without saying anything to each other. I can see the love in his eyes, as I'm sure he can see the same in mine. I can't keep doing this to myself. I'm either in or I'm out. Whatever decision I make in this moment I will have to live with the consequences of for the rest of my life, whether they're good or bad. He then gets up on top of me and begins kissing me over my chest, slowly lowering himself to my waistline. He then rises back up so that our noses are touching. "I've never fucked a frat boy before," he whispers with a smirk, just as he did previously. Yeah... I'm definitely in now.

"I have," I whisper back just to annoy him.

"Shut the fuck up," he says jokingly with a grin across his face. He kisses me on the neck just before telling me to turn over, which I do without any more hesitance. Fuck it all. This is something that has just been patiently waiting to happen for the past twelve years... and now it finally was.