Weird Couple

Chapter 16

June 2007

~TRAVIS~

The day that came after that night we went skinny dipping with Heather was all kinds of awkward. I remember waking up that morning thinking about everything I had experienced that night and pondering some of my actions and feelings from the situation. I felt greatly uncomfortable and for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about Elijah and Heather. Particularly Elijah who had somehow managed to leave a strange taste in my mouth. And then there was Heather who had made me especially uncomfortable by demanding that me and Elijah kiss for her, right after she suggested having a threesome with us. That chick was all sorts of crazy so I shouldn't have been thrown off by that, so I think what was really bothering me was that I actually wanted to do it and felt an undeniable regret for having stormed off. Heather was so sexy that night but also a bit manic for kissing the both of us back to back like it was nothing and then randomly suggesting we have a threesome. Elijah was just... I don't know, for the first time ever I think I can actually say, I thought he looked pretty hot last night. I mean, would it have actually been that weird if we were to all have a threesome together? Elijah's pretty hot, Heather's pretty hot, what exactly was stopping me? Other than the parts where Heather was kinda crazy and Elijah was kind of a guy.

Apart of me however couldn't deny that I really wanted to see the both of them naked, not just Heather, who had stripped before she even got into the lake, whereas Elijah didn't until he was already in. That probably makes me sound like a pervert but if I'm being honest with myself I think I may have felt just as attracted to Elijah as I was to Heather that night and was sad that I didn't get to see him the way I saw Heather. It's weird, because until then I had always told myself, I'm not gay... I'm not attracted to boys. But Elijah was indeed a boy and he made me feel just as equally turned on as I was to Heather, if not more so. Like, I remember when I watched the two of them kiss and I couldn't stop staring at Elijah's lips. I didn't stare at Heather's because I had already kissed her for the first time by that point. I was staring at Elijah's because it piqued my curiosity to know what it was like to be kissed by him. A guy, for fuck's sake! Though he wasn't just any other guy, he was my best friend. There was a special connection we had to each other that didn't make it seem like I was a faggot crushing on whatever cute boy that passed me by. He was Elijah Radford, whom I had been close to since the ninth grade.

It was a weird experience. Not gonna lie, I wanted to have a threesome with them, I was curious to know what it would have been like to kiss Elijah. I was just unsure last night. I knew Heather was crazy and that Elijah was a boy and that'd make me gay if I actually wanted to kiss him, but deep down, I wished that all of that shit didn't matter and I had just gone with it. I probably wouldn't get the opportunity to again.

I sat in the cafeteria alone that morning just pondering over all of that. Wondering what it would have been like if I had just stayed. Maybe I actually would have gotten to see Elijah's—

My thoughts were shattered as soon as Elijah himself appeared right in front of me to sit down at the breakfast table. "What's up?" He said so casually, literally having no idea that I was just thinking about his dick.

"Nothing," I said with a shrug, barely even looking at him. How could I? If only he knew how I felt about him now.

"So um... last night was... kinda crazy," he said awkwardly.

"Yeah," I agreed without expressing nearly as much awkwardness as he was.

Silence befell upon us for a while until I ultimately decided to just let out part of my inner frustrations. "Do you think we should've done it?" Yeah, I didn't have to be specific because he should have known what I was referring to.