Three Way

Chapter 12

June 2007

~TRAVIS~

Alright, alright... I've spent way too much time talking about the good times so far. Now it's time to talk about when things slowly started to go south.

Elijah and I had quickly rekindled our friendship with Heather again after that night we played truth or dare and went for that quick dip in the lake. I was surprised actually, because I didn't really see myself ever getting close to her ever again after what happened. The thing with that was, she had started to hangout with just the two of us a lot more and I noticed that in doing so, she had abandoned most of her girlfriends, which I thought was kinda weird. But as we spent more and more time together, I began to sort of just brush off all of my suspicions about her. We would eat all three meals in the cafeteria together every day, we'd go on long walks as we explored the woods together, but mostly we'd frequently go visit our favorite swimming spot either in the day time or at night. However, whenever we went out there at night, our conversations would get really weird.

Like, there was this one night that was really awkward, especially for me. So, to preface, Heather somehow knew a 22-year-old guy who was able to provide her with some alcohol and so she provided us with a couple of beers that night as we hung out along the shore of the lake. Elijah and I both got a little tipsy but Heather on the other hand was pretty damn drunk. And that could not have made the situation more awkward, especially when she turned her attention to me and began asking me stupid questions.

"Hey, Trav... are you a virgin?" she asked me, and at the time I actually was, but for some reason I didn't have the confidence to say that aloud, and so I just tried to blow her off.

"That's none of your business," I said calmly, hardly even making eye-contact with her.

She started giggling. "Well, I guess that answers that question..."

"No, it doesn't," I said almost aggressively.

"Yeah, it kinda did. Only virgins answer that question like that. 'nONe oF youR buSineSs!'" She imitated me, mockingly. Drunk bitch.

"Well, I'm not," I protested to no avail. Obviously I was, who the fuck was I kidding?

"V-I-R-G-I-N... what does that spell? Virgin!" She continued to be a drunken bitch and I had almost had it.

"Would you shut up?" I almost exclaimed at her, but instead I took a brief glance at Elijah who was just staring at me blankly. I remember I didn't want him to know that I was a virgin, knowing full well that he wasn't.

I don't even know why I fucking cared about that kind of shit when it's seriously the most pettiest thing a teenager can think of. So what if you're a 17-year-old boy who hasn't gotten laid yet? Big deal! It doesn't fucking matter. I wish I could just scream that into my 17-year-old self's face.

"Why haven't you gotten laid yet, Trav?" she said in a taunting manner.

"I just haven't, okay?! Ya know, you're a bitch when you're drunk."

"I actually do know that, haha!" She started to giggle again.

"Yeah, I think you've had enough to drink," Elijah said, getting up from his spot to take Heather's beer can from her. He then went and drained it in the lake and that instantly gave the drunk Heather an idea.

"Let's go swim!"

We were down to join her at first. That was until, well...

She suddenly began taking off the top of her swim suit to reveal her bare breasts. "Or should I say, skinny dip?" she chuckled, throwing her bra somewhere without even looking to see where it landed.