Musty Motel

Chapter 22

July 2007

~TRAVIS~

When we arrived at the motel, Jarred had to check us in because apparently you can't legally check into a motel room until you're 18, a law that none of us were aware about when we decided to make this trip. Had Jarred not found us we would've walked all the way out here for nothing.

Anyhow, the room itself was actually really sketchy. The bathroom towels smelt musty and there was no soap in any of the soap containers. The shower had no curtain, nor a door to keep the water from splashing every where and there was a crimson-colored stain on the carpet that made me feel like someone had perhaps died here before.

"Well, this is cozy," Elijah said sarcastically as he set his backpack down on the single, queen-sized bed. There were three of us and only one bed... oh, boy I remember how excited I was to get the night started already.

"What'd you bring in the bag?" Heather asked, as I took a seat next to Elijah on the bed.

Elijah then proceeded to dump out all the contents of the bag onto the bed, revealing his personal hygiene products, a change of clothes, several boxes of different flavored condoms, lubricant, and porn tapes.

"Condoms?" I said, grabbing a string of the cherry-flavored condoms.

"Yeah... you know how to use 'em?" He asked me as if I were an idiot. Of course I knew how to use a condom... even though I never actually used one before that night. The premise of using a condom was pretty straight-forward though, so I had assumed that question was a joke, but the fact that he gave me a straight face when he said it left me a bit puzzled. Perhaps he was just being a douche and making a reference to the fact that I had never had sex before and therefore never had the experience of using one.

"I'll figure it out," I replied, shuffling through the different flavors and pondering what exactly the flavors were even for. Like, I knew that they could be used for blowjobs, but who actually gets a blowjob while wearing a condom? I had never gotten a blowjob before that night but I thought the whole point of going down on someone was to make the recipient climax in your mouth?

"I could show you later," he added. Might as well since we're both gonna be stripping later.

"What are these, like sex tapes?" Heather asked, as she examined the VHS tapes marked with the words, "X-rated" and "Adult Home Videos," as if those titles didn't make the contents of the tapes obvious enough.

"Yeah, there's some threesome shit in there too... I thought we could watch some of it before we got down to business..." Elijah replied, enthusiastically. Look who's not so hesitant now. I honestly bet he was just as excited as I was.

"And you just happened to bring them to camp with you?" I asked, suspicious over the fact that he came so prepared.

"Fuck yeah, I couldn't leave them at home for my parents to find." Makes sense.

"Ah... so, why are the condoms flavored?" I finally asked the question that was bugging the hell out of me.

"Because it makes it easier to give a blowjob with a condom on, at least in my opinion," Heather explained so straightforwardly, with so much casualty in her voice.

"Why would you suck someone off with a condom on?"

"Gee, I don't know, ever heard of STD's?"

"You don't have any, do you?!" I exclaimed, almost a little too spontaneously.