Three Lovers

Chapter 28

July 2007

~TRAVIS~

The feeling of being inside her wasn't exactly painful per se, but it wasn't as pleasurable as I had imagined either. People had always talked about how sex was one of the best feelings in the world, and judging from my first experience alone, there was no way in hell I could agree with such a statement. 

I had never thought I'd ever feel as though jerking off was more pleasurable than sex. Maybe it was because I didn't like the girl and didn't feel all that comfortable being naked in front of her. If I'm being completely honest, I don't think I would've been able to keep it up had Elijah not been there. In other words, I don't think my dick would've stayed hard for long had Elijah not been there to turn me on.

Seeing his naked body for the first time gave me more pleasure than seeing Heather's tits a second time, even more so than that shitty attempt I made to go down on her when we first started. Now, that was just so fucking awful! I literally had no idea what I was doing and Heather even had to shove my face out of the way to please herself since I clearly wasn't doing her any good. 

By the end of the night, however, I was firm in believing that I was not bisexual. Nothing about my experience with Heather made me feel nearly as aroused as my kiss with Elijah earlier that night. It's too bad, though, because I thought maybe I was still attracted to girls even just a little bit, but I guess I had just proven myself wrong. Boys only for me, I guess.

With every frail thrust I made to climax inside her, I felt like my dick was getting smaller the longer this went on, despite how many times I looked over at Elijah's dick or even at his ass. I couldn't fucking cum. I couldn't fucking do it. And Heather could tell, cuz she shoved me away and called Elijah over to finish the job. After that, I couldn't do it anymore. I took a seat on the floor and let them finish up there on the bed. Having sex with more than one person sounded cool, but in reality, it's a fucking mess. How the fuck are you supposed to have sex with two people at once? You can only orgasm one time and then you have to wait a while to orgasm again, and usually, the second time isn't as good as the first, at least for a guy. I hope we don't do a second round, though, cuz I'm worn out as fuck from the first one and don't wanna be fucking humiliated a second time. I didn't know how to eat pussy. I felt overly uncomfortable about sticking my fingers in her twat, and worst of all, I couldn't keep it up long enough to cum inside her, nor could I make her climax, which makes it all the fucking worse!

Down from the floor, I could hear the two of them groaning like animals. I'm guessing they both came at the same time. Lucky bitches.

"Holy FUCK!" Heather cried as Elijah rolled off. Both of them breathed heavily like two people who just had great sex. Don't mind me down here, I'm just the fucking third wheel who didn't contribute to anyone's pleasure. Besides, what's the gay guy gonna do in between two straight people?

By that point, I knew I needed a shower, even if we didn't have any fucking soap, some cold water was good enough to make me feel less hot and sweaty. I got up from the floor, grabbed my shit, and made for the bathroom. I didn't even bother to say anything to them because obviously, they were too busy recovering to even notice me, so I just slipped out of the room unnoticed.

About midway through my shower, I heard Elijah's voice on the other side of the bathroom door, asking if he could come in. I mean, I was taking a shower, so wasn't that kinda weird? Just because we had sex with the same girl at the same time and saw each other's dicks doesn't mean we cross these boundaries, right?

He came in anyway and, obviously since the shower had not a curtain nor a door, he saw me in all my naked glory again. What was new? He was already dressed in a T-shirt and shorts, so my dream of him coming to join me in the shower didn't seem very likely at that point. As if he would anyway... last I checked he was straight, so...