About a month after mom decided that I would go to college here, I wasn't feeling to well, so I went to a nurse to have myself tested and when I got the result, I was sure I had a heart attack. I was four weeks pregnant, and I had no idea who was responsible.

I took the result home, dropped it on my step father's bed and locked the door so my sisters won't see it. Then I went to the living room to watch a movie.

When dad got home and saw that his room was locked, he was quite surprised because he never locks his room. He looked at me, hoping for an explanation but I ignored him. He opened the door and went inside, but few minutes later he invited me to his room.

"What is the meaning of this?"he asked looking furious.

"Can't you read?" I replied boldly because I wasn't scared of him anymore.

"Your mother mustn't know about this." he panicked slightly.

"No kidding." I made the sarcasm obvious in my voice.

"We have to do something."he panicked, pacing around in the room.

"Something like what?"

"I'll call you in the morning, you can go now."

"Whatever" I said and walked out.

The next day, he told me we were going somewhere that I should get dressed, I asked him where we were going but he didn't give me an answer. We got in the car and he drove for about two hours and he didn't utter a word, and neither did I. We sat there in an uncomfortable silence, though I was used to it because we shared silence like this lately. Then he stopped at a little hospital where he got an abortion for me and we went back home.

My first kiss, sex and abortion was all by my dad.