Adjustments and Introductions

A/N I just saw Far From Home two days ago and it was AMAZING!!! Also I realized while writing this chapter that Bruce shouldn't be here since the story takes place between AoU and CACW. Oops. But enough about me, NEXT CHAPTER!

PETER'S POV

Bruce came in the next morning and checked us over before clearing us good as new. I think he may have also taken a photo of us before waking us all up. He seemed somewhat surprised considering the fact that with our injuries, old and new, it should've taken us at least a week to heal. Thank you enhanced healing. Tony and Steve seemed hesitant to let us leave, and rightly so. I mean three kids come in with bruises, broken bones, and bleeding knife wounds, and they're healed the next day, definitely suspicious. Once Bruce proved to them that we were all good though, they gave in and decided to take us and show us our rooms and meet everyone. Everyone as in, the freaking Avengers!!! We walked into the elevator and the three of us could not stand still as we bounced on the spot. It made the two men laugh as they tried to get us to stand still and calm down.

"Calm down you three!" Tony laughed. "You're all gonna make the elevator collapse you're shaking it so much!" We knew he was joking and we didn't really take him seriously for that reason. Harley began full on jumping as the elevator began to go up and down.

"Harley!" Steve laughed and grabbed Harley and placed him under his arm while Harley was still squirming. He then grabbed me and did the same, while Tony grabbed Via by the waist to prevent us from moving around even more. We still squirmed and we all laughed as we tried to escape their grasp. I almost escaped but Tony grabbed me again and held me even tighter. Suddenly we heard the elevator ding, and the doors opened to reveal the Avengers common room, and more specifically the Avengers themselves. The three of us gaped, and our cheeks flushed in embarrassment. Tony and Steve chuckled and walked out of the elevator before putting us down. We just kinda stood there, embarrassed and amazed at the same time if that was even possible. Steve and Tony walked to our sides and put comforting hands on each of our shoulders.

"Everyone," Tony started, breaking the awkward silence. "We'd like for you to all meet the three kids we chose to adopt. This is Peter," he said pointing to me. I gave a shy wave. "Olivia, or Via as most people call her, and Harley." We all gave a shy wave as they came up to introduce themselves. We all know who they are but didn't want to be rude so we allowed them to introduce themselves. Via and Natasha seemed to get along nicely which kind of scares me. Next thing you know Via will be the next Black Widow. Natasha whispered something in Tony's ear, to which he nodded.

"Well we should get these three settled. We'll back in a few." Steve stated as we walked off to our rooms. We walked down the hall and up to three rooms with the letters 'P', 'O', and 'H' on the doors. I walked into my room and was shocked by what I saw. A gentle red colour lined the walls with a bed at the centre. A flat-screen TV was on the wall opposite the bed with a PlayStation and Xbox underneath. A Stark computer was on the desk along with a small box. Steve popped into my room.

"You like it?"

"This is amazing. Thank you!" I rushed into his arms while saying thank you over and over again. Steve held me tightly as I hugged him. We finally drew apart and I looked up at him and smiled.

"Tony wants to see you three in the lab once you're all settled in so he can get your passes sorted out. If you don't how to get there ask someone or ask FRIDAY."

"OK. I'll head down in a few minutes." Steve smiled at me before heading to the other two rooms, most likely to say the same to them. I found my bag and guitar on the bed and smiled. I started to unpack my stuff and I realized something.

How on Earth are we gonna keep patrolling?

TONY'S POV

After making sure that the kids were settled, I went down to the lab to get the passes sorted. Peter and Harley will have a Level 10, while Via will have a Level 11, which Nat wanted me to give her. I don't know what it is, but she seems to. I heard elevator door open and saw the kids outside the door. I unlocked the door and let them into the lab.

"Alright so now that you guys are here we can get your passes sorted. These will give you access to most, but not all, places in the tower." I explained. "I'm gonna need a photo or something to put on the card."

"That's not a problem." Harley replied. The three pulled out three blue cards, which I realized were their ID cards from school. I took the cards from the three and scanned the photo to put on the card. I brought up a hologram of what their cards will look like.

"Hey, uh Tony? What do-what do the levels mean?" asked Peter.

"Good question. Levels 1-3 are for people like janitors or guests visiting the tower like say your friends or paparazzi or press. They've got access to the first 10 floors. Levels 4-6 are for interns and tour groups. They've got access to the first 20 floors. Levels 7-9 are for full time workers and security. They've got access to 50-70 floors. And last but most definitely not least, Level 10 is for the Avengers and their families."

"Tony?" Via called me over and I knew exactly what she was gonna ask.

"You said there are only 10 levels. Why does my pass say Level 11?" Via asked confused.

"Nat requested that. Apparently it's a special girls only level or something since there are only a few women in the Tower." Via nodded in understanding. I printed the passes out and handed them both their school ID's and Tower passes. They thanked me and went back upstairs. I joined them going back up and went to our room for a bit to relax after the second eventful day in a row.

A/N The "Level 11" idea belongs to @mitzy33 in her book "Peters Life". Its a oneshot book so imma get more specific. The chapter where this is used is called Spacing Out Spider 3. Go give her book some love if you haven't already!