Somebody to You

A/N
Here is my way of saying "sorry for taking so damn long on chapters". Two chapters in one day! School is almost over for me, I have 16 of each of my classes left plus exams then I'm on summer break so updates should become more frequent after exams! Play the song when you see this; 🎵
Once again, your patience is greatly appreciated! Thank you so much for the support!
- FantasyGalGirl/Avery

Peter's POV
We woke up the next morning, our stomachs still rumbling, thanks a lot enhanced metabolism. We did our chores and left the home, knowing we would be receiving no food for leaving the basement. Before we left Via and I grabbed our guitars that we got as a group birthday gift from our friends and Harley. We left and decided to see if we could earn a little cash with a street performance. So we left for the park. Little did we know our way of earning dough would attract the attention of a newlywed couple looking to adopt.

TIIIIIIIMMMMMEEEEEE SKKKKIIIIPPPP ISSSS BAAACCKK

We sat our guitars down on a bench and opened them up and got to tuning. Harley went and found a bucket to use as a drum.
"So what song do we do today? Stitches, Something Big?" asked Via.
"I was kinda hoping we do Somebody to You, and then maybe take requests?" Harley suggested shyly.
"I'm down. Let's do it." I agreed.
We set our guitar cases down in front of us and got ready to play.
🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

Somebody to You by the Vamps and Demi Lovato
YEAH YOU!
P: I used to wanna be, living like it's only me, but now I spend my time, thinking 'bout a way to get you off my mind.
YEAH YOU!
P: I used to be so tough, never really gave enough, and then you caught my eye, giving me the feeling of a lightning strike.
YEAH YOU!
P: Look at me now I'm falling, can't even talk still stuttering. This ground of mine keeps shaking oh, oh, oh now!
All: All I wanna be, all I ever wanna be yeah, yeah is somebody to you. All I wanna be all I ever wanna be yeah, yeah is somebody to you. Everybody's trying to be a billionaire, but every time I look at you I just don't care cuz all I wanna be, all I ever wanna be yeah, yeah is somebody to you.
YEAH YOU!
Our guitar cases began to gain money as people gathered round to watch our performance.
V: I used to ride around, I didn't wanna settle down, but now I wake each day, looking for a way to see your face.
YEAH YOU!
V: I've got your photograph, but baby I need more than that. I need to know your lips, nothing ever mattered to me more than this.
YEAH YOU!
V: Look at me now I'm falling. Can't even talk still stuttering, this ground of mine keeps shaking oh, oh, oh now!
All: All I wanna be, all I ever wanna be yeah, yeah is somebody to you. All I wanna be all I ever wanna be yeah, yeah is somebody to you. Everybody's trying to be a billionaire, but every time I look at you I just don't care cuz all I wanna be, all I ever wanna be yeah, yeah is somebody to you.
YEAH YOU!
H: Look at me now, I'm falling
I can't even talk, still stuttering
All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
YEAH YOU!
H: All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you
All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you
YEAH YOU!
All: All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you
YEAH YOU!
All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you
YEAH YOU!
Everybody's trying to be a billionaire
But every time I look at you I just don't care
Cause all I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you
Cause all I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you
YEAH YOU!
YEAH YOU!
The song ended and we received a huge round of applause, as well as people asking for requests.
"Everybody Loves Me!"
"Hello!" and the list went on. We played three more songs before we had to return to the home. We got back to the home and went up to our rooms to count up our money. We wound up with a grand total of $105, which meant we had money to spare after we got our sandwiches. We snuck back out and walked to Delmar's.

TIIIIIMMMMMMEEEEEE SKKKKIIIIIPPPPP TWWWOOOO

Tony's POV
Holy crap. Those kids were awesome. I nudged Steve and we snuck up and placed $100 in one of the guitar cases. The youngest boy noticed me and smiled. I winked and walked back to Steve who was smiling. The performance wrapped up and the kids left. Steve and I got back in the car, and as we were driving to the next orphanage, he asked a question that I hadn't even thought about.
"Why were those kids doing a street performance in the first place?"
"Hmm?"
"Tony,  their cases were open, which means they wanted money. Why would kids their age need money? Shouldn't their parents being taking care of that?"
"What if their orphans Capsicle? Maybe we'll see them at the Queens orphanage."
"Still begs the question, why'd they need money? If the caretaker does their job right, they shouldn't need money."
"You're not wrong there Cap. But not every house is a home."
"I guess you're right."
"Aren't I always? Let's just get to the last orphanage, what was it called? Ms. Chevy, Ms. something?"
"Ms. Levy's Queens Home for Kids."
"That's the one. Let's go."