Chapter 44 [Finale]

Start from the beginning

As for the others? Starting a new gang from scratch wasn't easy. A source of income and lack of weaponry was an issue, for one. And if it hadn't been for Yoongi's connections to generate some dealings as a start-up, they wouldn't be in the position where they were at now.

But that didn't mean there weren't any hiccups along the way. As the gang started to make a name for themselves, or rather the shocking news that the boys have left the White Thorn Gang and joined a new gang run by an unknown girl, it piqued interest in the underground.

People were intrigued, even doubting that a female could ever lead where males dominated the scene, but after seeing how she could strategically hold her own, coupled with the threat from Chanyeol and the XV Gang that no one could mess with her, it only proved that they were growing stronger and more powerful as the days went by.

As for Taehee? She belonged in both the XV and the Hope Gang, coming and going as she pleased.

"Where's Soo-ji and Yoongi at now?" Namjoon inquired nonchalantly, waving a toy train in Hobi's unimpressed face in an attempt to cheer him up.

"They're in the forest." Jin replied, "he's teaching her how to ride the motorbike."

"Still?!" Jungkook exclaimed with wide eyes, "they've been gone for ages. Microsoft Word, locate them!"

"Let's see..." In-ah opened her laptop on the dining table, tracking two red blinking dots on the screen. "Actually, they're coming back. Their bikes are just round the corner."

A few minutes later, the unmistakable roaring sounds of the motorbike engines hummed across the house. The front door opened, revealing Soo-ji clad in tight leather wear, a white flashy helmet in her hands.

Yoongi tagged behind her and upon seeing his uncle, Hobi's pouty miserable face instantly lit up. He wiggled stubbornly in Taehyung's arms, begging to be put down on the floor.

Grudgingly, Taehyung did so and watched in jealously at how his son waddled to Yoongi with his two chubby feet.

"Meow meow!" Hobi squealed, raising his arms up to Yoongi. His little feet bounced against the floor, eager to be held by uncle Yoongi instead.

"Meow meow!" Taehyung mimicked in a high pitched voice, eye rolling at them both. Taehee snorted, hiding the smirk forming at the corner of her lips at how cute her fiancé was.

"How's my favourite sunshine?" Yoongi cooed, his nose scrunched up as he eskimo kissed his little nephew before following Soo-ji into the kitchen.

"Something wrong, Soo-ji?" Jin asked, seeing how stern Soo-ji looked. And immediately, all attention was on their leader. Smiles and laughter disappeared into thin air, replacing the atmosphere with a tense and serious ambiance.

"Our chance is here." Soo-ji said, looking to all of them, who only gawked at her unblinkingly. "Lalisa Manoban."

Slowly, one by one, wicked smirks spread around the room.

"Finally!" Jimin exclaimed in excitement.

"Oooh, can I come too? Please? Pleaseeee?!" Taehee tugged on Soo-ji's sleeve, pleading with her puppy dog eyes.

"No, honey," Taehyung interrupted before Soo-ji could answer her, "Hobi needs your tit!"

Taehee dropped her arms in a huff, sulking in the background.

"So what's the plan?" Namjoon asked, rubbing his hands together in an itch to spill some blood.

Miyoung and In-ah immediately began typing away on the laptop as Soo-ji's words filled the room, explaining her plan step by step.