Chapter 3

"PARK CHANYEOL, WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING CLOTHES?!"

Chanyeol stood there gawking at her like she's an idiot. His wet hair dripping water down his chest, a towel hung lowly around his waist.

Boy better tighten that towel cause it's threatening to drop.

Suddenly the house became too hot for Soo-ji.

"Well quite obviously," Chanyeol said in his low husky voice, gesturing to his toned and muscled body up and down, "I just came out the shower."

Realising her mouth was hanging open the whole time, she clamped it shut and gulped before looking away.

"Can you not freaking walk around with just a towel on?!" Soo-ji hissed irritably, awkward that she's standing there with him half naked.

"Why? Like what you see?"

Soo-ji shot him a death glare. "Spare my eyes, please." She muttered under her breath.

"What are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked, taking a step towards her.

Soo-ji automatically took a step back, uncomfortable with his close proximity.

"What do you mean what am I doing here?" She awkwardly laughed, trying to hide her nervousness. "you're holding me hostage here. Have you got amnesia?"

Chanyeol took another step towards her and her back hit the wall as she stepped back again.

Yeah, smart move, Soo-ji. She mentally slapped herself across the face. For now she was trapped between the wall and a half naked Chanyeol.

He stared her down, his intense eyes piercing deep into hers.

Soo-ji looked everywhere apart from him, afraid that he could look right through her.

"I should ask you the same, lippy." He whispered in front of her face; he was so close that she could feel his breath against her skin.

"Have YOU got amnesia? I told you earlier to not do anything stupid." He jeered at her.

"What are you thinking about? Who said I was doing anything stupid?"

"Okay," Chanyeol nodded and smirked at her, "tell me then. What are you doing here? Spying me naked? Or..."

"Or what..." Soo-ji gulped. 

"Escaping?"

Soo-ji blinked at him with a poker face.

"I'm warning you, Choi Soo-ji. Don't even try. Or your parents will have a bullet through their head."

Her mouth parted slightly, her anger rising.

"Thanks for the reminder, asshole." Soo-ji spat. And she swallowed hard once before saying what she meant next.

"But no, I'm not escaping." An image of her parents lying in a pool of blood with a hole in the head shook her body to the bones. "I-I'm just thirsty."

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows, a smirk curving at the corner of his lips as his hand went to undo the knot of his towel.

"IMEANTIWASGOINGTOTHEKITCHENTOGETADRINK." Soo-ji clarified herself quickly, embarrassment washing all over her.

Chanyeol drew his face back a few inches from her as he watched her amusingly.

Suddenly another door in the hallway burst open and out came a sleepy Taehee, her hair tousled like a haystack.

She paused when her eyes landed on the both of them, taking in the very wrong picture in front of her with a half dressed Chanyeol and a frozen Soo-ji with a guilty look on her face.

"Hostage interrogation?..." Taehee asked, her eyes bouncing between the two.

The snigger from Chanyeol was the last straw.

AISH.

Pushing past Chanyeol's body and stomping down the stairs to the kitchen in hurried footsteps, that was enough embarrassment for one night.

She poured herself a large glass of water and chugged it down quickly.

As she cooled herself down, her shoulders slumped as she remembered her plan failed. Miserably at that.

Why the hell is he home? Taehee said he wouldn't be home tonight.

However, a voice behind her interrupted her thoughts.

"Tomorrow is your big day."

Soo-ji turned around to see Chanyeol leaning against the doorway, his arms crossed against his bare chest.

"What big day?" Soo-ji asked, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"We've got word that your boyfriend is coming for you tomorrow."

Soo-ji's eyes widened after hearing that. But the sinister smirk that followed on Chanyeol's face made the hair on her arms stand on end.

"You must mean a lot to him if he's risking everything to get you back. So... tomorrow, you will be the good girl you are and listen to our orders. Otherwise, you know what will happen to your parents..."

He paused before making a gun gesture to the side of his temple, "boom!" He mocked sickeningly.

With her anger rising at the constant threats, Soo-ji gritted her teeth and clenched her fists right at her sides.

"What do you want me to do?"