Chapter 33

[A/N] 🔞 This chapter is 18+. Read at your own risk cause I don't hold back.

Soo-ji drove Yoongi insane.

For one, she constantly worried about Chanyeol and Taehee.

For two, she was giving him the cold shoulder and gave everyone attention but him.

For three, she became ridiculously close to Taehyung. A relationship so out of the blue that he began to have doubts.

For four, she really ought to stop doing her athletic exercises in the morning.

A small sigh flowed out of his lips.

With one palm pressed firmly against the bathroom tile, Yoongi steadied himself under the cold shower.

His body was overheated. And the throbbing ache in between his legs could do no more than feed him with inappropriate thoughts at this time of the night.

His mind was ablaze with mental images of her bending her body during warm ups, and Yoongi couldn't help but mirror that thought to her arching her back underneath him as he fucked her into an ecstatic orgasm.

The torture didn't end there. He watched, as she worked out, how a sheen layer of sweat would coat her honey skin, or how a drop of sweat would slide down the back of her neck into the dip of her spine. It tormented him, to resist the thought of his own sweat dripping onto her bare breasts while their bodies glided against each other in hot slippery wetness.

But what drove him over the edge was when Soo-ji would tie her hair up in a sleek ponytail. Such simple act was innocent. But to Yoongi, that sight alone was enough to make him cum in his pants.

His desires poured out into his mind as he fantasised Soo-ji bending at the waist, presenting herself exclusively for him. Even now, he could feel the tightness in his balls as he imagined one calloused hand knuckle deep inside her pussy. His palm would slap into the centre of her cheeks as he'd pump his fingers in and out at a ruthless pace. His other hand would wind itself around the circle of her ponytail, and he would not hesitate to pull it back to bring her close to him. She would moan, whine and beg for release and Yoongi would crane his neck to shove her whimpers back down her throat by kissing her senseless.

A guttural groan escaped from the back of his throat as all the blood in his head rushed south. The hand limping at his side slowly inched towards his hardened dick while he kept himself upright with the other held firmly to the wall. He dropped his head back, letting the cold water ease his body into pleasure as he slowly massaged the head of his erection.

"Fuck." Yoongi mumbled, spreading the leaking pre-cum down his length. Feeling his entire palm covered in his slick, he bit down on his bottom lip to suppress a loud whine. It felt too good to stop; the drunk arousal he succumbed to pushed past all resistance he had to touch himself.

There was no doubt that Yoongi had been in denial. Time and time again he reassured himself that he hated Soo-ji, that the uneasy feeling bottling up inside was not because of enviousness towards her and Taehyung, or that his foul mood was not because of his obsessive thoughts that she perhaps cared for Chanyeol.

But the more he told himself that, the more his own body betrayed him.

He wanted her.

God, he definitely wanted her so damn much.

The slow drag of fingers as he slowly moved his foreskin up and down had him impatient. But he wanted it slow, he wanted to tease. The unhurried pace had him visualise Soo-ji stepping into the shower with him, her lustful beauty telling him that she was all his and only his to touch.