Chapter 9

Threesome?!

Soo-ji's head snapped upwards so fast that she almost broke her neck.

"Mr. Pierre," Kai spoke up as he leaned back on the sofa with a taunting smirk on his face, "I don't think Chanyeol here would like to share her. I was specifically told she's off limits."

Wut.

Soo-ji turned to look at Chanyeol awkwardly out of the corner of her eye. His face looked unbothered as he drank his whiskey. But the aura around him said otherwise. The veins in his neck popped, his jaw clenched tightly shut as he avoided her gaze.

"Oh!" Jean Pierre exclaimed dramatically, "Is she yours?" He asked Chanyeol.

"Absolutely not." Chanyeol replied, placing the glass down on the table and finally looking up. "Have fun with her, she's verrrry fiesty." Chanyeol shot Soo-ji a quick glance with a sneer on his face.

The heat in her cheeks rose to a burning temperature as Soo-ji gritted her teeth and attempted to calm herself down. There was no way in hell she was just gonna sit there and let them talk about her like she wasn't even there.

No, fuck that. Choi Soo-ji is not a pushover.

Wrapping her arms around Jean Pierre's neck and shifting her ass closer to his crotch, Soo-ji leaned close to his face and slapped on her best seductive smile.

"How about we make a deal, Mr. Pierre?"

The silence around the table was so deafening that all they could hear was the bass echoing from the party downstairs.

Jean Pierre's hand on her thigh tightened as he cocked his head to the side curiously. "What deal can you make for me, sweetheart?"

Soo-ji licked her dry lips temptingly in a desperate attempt to look irresistible, when in reality she was drowning herself in nerves. "How about I down a whole bottle of wine and we leave something to look forward to next time?"

Jean Pierre dropped his head back in fits of laughter and Soo-ji almost let out a sigh of relief when she felt his hand relaxing on her thigh.

"Yah," Chanyeol called out to her, "Don't do things too big for your boots."

"I'm wearing heels." Soo-ji snapped back at him with her chin held high.

She then shuffled off frenchie's lap and strutted downstairs to the bar. Snatching a bottle of red wine off the table, she stomped up to Taehee with a stern look on her face.

"What's wrong?" Taehee asked her softly, seeing the scowl on Soo-ji's face.

"Do you still have my switch knife?"

"Uh, yeah. Why?"

"Can I have it back now?" Soo-ji asked, extending her palm out. "I might have to castrate some dickheads upstairs. Excuse the pun."

"O... Kay... then." Taehee muttered before dropping Yoongi's switch knife into Soo-ji's hand slowly.

Stomping back upstairs in a huff, Soo-ji then placed the bottle of red wine on the table and sat down next to Chanyeol.

Everyone watched her in anticipation - Hwasa looked emotionless, Jean Pierre smoked his cigar with an amusing smile on his face, Kai covered his mouth with the back of his hand to stifle his giggle and Chanyeol, well, he just stared at her with parted lips and an awestruck expression as she popped open the bottle, tilted her head back and swallowed the alcohol in one go.

Good gracious did she look classy.

She felt her internal organs burning with the bile rising up to her throat as soon as she finished and slammed the empty bottle down onto the table.

Jean Pierre barked out a laugh as he sat back on the sofa, arm around Hwasa's shoulders as he watched Soo-ji interestingly.

"Oi lippy, are you okay?" Chanyeol asked her softly, giving her arms a shake.

But before she could answer him, her vision went black and she slumped forward until a pair of hands caught her just in time smashing her face onto the table.

***

The drive home was in comfortable silence with Chanyeol at the steering wheel and an unconscious Soo-ji next to him.

It was already 4am. The night had been so loud and eventful that the peace and quiet settling in relaxed him.

That was, until, a low whimper came at his side.

"Yoongi..." she whispered in her sleep.

Chanyeol turned to look at her out of the corner of his eyes quickly. "Yah, Choi Soo-ji, are you awake?" He asked quietly.

"Yoongi..." she said again. And this time, Chanyeol heard her.

For some odd reason, Chanyeol stiffened hearing her say his enemy's name so tenderly like that. Like she was longing for him, missing him, depended on him.

It was a huge contrast to how she calls his name. Everytime she spoke to him, it was always an insult flying out of her mouth. "Asshole this and asshole that."

As he slowed the car to a stop outside his house, he turned the ignition off and turned his body to face Soo-ji next to him.

His eyes trailed down her face, how her skin looked so pale and smooth, her plump lips inviting.

She's beautiful.

Then, without knowing what he was doing, he leant over to her and pressed his lips against hers in a small gentle kiss.

Holy hell.

What the actual fuck are you doing, Park Chanyeol?!

Drawing his face back a few inches, he stared wide eyed at her, her face so close to him that he could feel her slow and steady breathing against his skin.

Thank the heavens that she's still asleep.

Swallowing hard once, he then pulled himself back completely and got out of the car. He opened Soo-ji's door and piggybacked her inside.

"Kiss me again." She muttered, her arms around his neck as he hoisted her up.

Chanyeol almost dropped her then and there at hearing her words.

"What?" He whispered, turning his face to look at her over the shoulder.

Wrong move. Because her face was snuggled nice and comfy in the crook of his neck and he now found himself in too close of a proximity again.

Trudging inside the house with pounding heart beats against his rib cage, he almost smiled when he thought of her words just now.

"Kiss me again."

And as if she can hear his thoughts, Soo-ji whispered against his ear softly.

"I said... kiss me again...

... Yoongi..."

His heart dropped to his stomach and he stood frozen on the spot.

But before he could react any further, Soo-ji's stomach seemed to drop too when she heaved and pelted out vomit all over his head.

Still standing there like a statue with goopy liquid trickling down his forehead, it all dawned on Chanyeol what just happened as he let out a scream and hurriedly kicked open her bedroom door and dropping her onto the bed.

He ran out of her room in a haste, cursing and dashed into the bathroom.

"FUCKING CHOI SOO-JI, YOU BETTER DIE IN YOUR SLEEP CAUSE IMA KILL YOU WHEN YOU WAKE UP!!" He screamed in the shower.

This whole time, meanwhile, in the darkness outside of the house, hid a lone figure with his fists shaking and clenched. His body raged at the scene before him with tears streaming down his face.

Yoongi was done.

His heart had truly well frozen over. He was livid and he hated not only Park Chanyeol now, but also the person who he vowed to love and protect, Choi Soo-ji.

And at this moment in time, he made another vow to himself. That he would destroy all of them. He's going to show Choi Soo-ji just how ruthless he was before she came and tore his world apart.