Prologue

SLAP!

Kwon Bora's head whipped to the side as her father hit her across the face.

Yoongi, on the other hand, simply sat on the leather armchair watching, his face showing no sign of protectiveness that he usually did for Bora.

But the emotionless expression on his face contrasted to what he was actually feeling inside.

He was broken.

Shattered.

The pain of losing Soo-ji drilled through his heart that someone might as well have stabbed him across the chest.

After Soo-ji was taken away, Bora's father arrived to stop all the madness his precious daughter was causing.

But it was too late.

Soo-ji was taken by The XV Gang. Their biggest rival enemy.

And things were going to be a lot more fucked up now.

"Yoongi." Bora's father called out to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "I know nothing I say will change your mind, but if you're going to The XV, then we need to plan this first."

"No." Yoongi immediately said, standing up. "WE don't need to plan. I'm going myself."

"Are you crazy?!" Bora's father exclaimed. "You'll get yourself killed, you stupid child!"

"No, I won't." Yoongi seethed. "After all, why should I trust you guys anymore?"

Yoongi turned towards the door, but his hand stopped just as he was about to turn the door knob.

"Do me favour," he said to Bora's father loud and clear over his shoulder.

"Put a leash on your fucking daughter while I'm gone...

... Cause I will really kill anyone who gets in my way this time."