Camila Cabello

A Night Well Spent

"Hello, I'll be your waitress for tonight. Can I take your order for drinks?"

The beautiful woman sitting in front of me was not impressed by the nerve of the waitress who was trying to check me out in front of my date. Annoyed, Camila let out a sigh and brought up her arrogant face on the table.

"Some red wine, please." 

The pretty waitress flickered her eyes over at me. "And what can I bring for you?"

I shifted in my seat and did not even bother to speak up because I knew that if I did, that will be used against me in every argument, related or not.

"She'll have the same." I reached out to hold her hand which was resting on the table, but she refused my touch and instead place it on her lap.

"Camila..." I exhaled.

"Don't even." She warned. "I saw the way you looked at her."

"I didn't even glance at her!" I exclaimed.  "Yeah sure." She shortly replied.

"Look, Karla, I love you and I know you have been stressed lately and so I've arranged this evening for you. Let's not ruin it by assuming things. Baby, trust me, you're the only one I have got my eyes on." I looked into her eyes and briefly poured out my heart.

"Okay I'm sorry for acting that way, it's just we'll be touring soon and there's so much pressure on me. Thank you for sticking through me. I love you." She smiled at me and my heart sped up.

This woman.

We ate while chatting with each other. That's how my time was always well spent with Camila. It's never boring with her.

I finally paid and we left the formal and expensive restaurant. Damn, I worked my ass off the entire fucking month and my pocket is already half empty. But it was worth it. Camila loves these types of random dates and posh places.

"Do you have a place for some ice cream?" I asked as we walked towards the small park instead of going straight to the car.

"I always have place when it comes to ice cream." She replied while intertwining her hand with mine.

We reached the small ice cream shop and she ordered three scopes of strawberry and banana which makes a quite odd combination. I ordered a simple cookies and cream, which is the ultimate ice cream flavor after chocolate.

"No, listen, we are absolutely not about to argue over some ice cream flavor. And stop making that face, banana is the best fucking thing in this world." She eyed my ice cream and added, "you're so fucking basic."

I chuckled. "That's why I chose you, maybe."

She frowned and my hands immediately went on her sides as she refused to meet my eyes.

Here we go again.

"You're so dramatic, it's adorable." When she didn't reply, I continued. "Everyone finds you attractive, whether they have a basic taste or not. I mean have you seen yourself? Don't. You'll leave me for you and it won't be a fucking happy ending." I joked which gained me a small smile from the Cuban beauty in front of me.

I felt her melting into my arms as she finally buried her face into my neck and sighed.

"Thank you so so so much for this night,  you are the best and thank you for putting up with my grumpy sensitive ass." 

"Uh-huh, don't downgrade that ass, it's the best one I've seen."

"Also I think you deserve a reward." She bit her bottom lip and tugged the collar of my shirt.

I gulped as shivers ran down my spine thinking about the reward she was talking about. But ignoring the ache from my body for hers, I denied. "I did not do this to get in your pants, Camila."

"I know and that's why I wanna get in your pants." She smirked.

I dramatically brought my hands over my chest and sighed. "Fuck, I thought you were different. Turns out you just want sex like others!"

"But yea I mean, who can resist this?" I pointed to myself and grinned.

She suddenly pulled me towards the back seat of my car. I pushed me inside and then climbed onto me after closing the door.

"Woah girl, slow down." I joked for the umpteenth time today.

As a response, Camila kissed me aggressively while pushing me back until I fell on the seat. She laid on me without breaking the kiss as my hands found their way to her ass.

Our tongues fought for dominance which she won, that doesn't happen often.

"Home isn't very far." I quietly spoke before we both lost all control.

She sat up, panting heavily and made her way in the passenger seat. "You better make it till then, then."

I fixed my shirt and climbed my way to the driver's seat before hurrying up and doing the seatbelt.

The ride to home was one of the longest of my life and I was ever so ready to get the fuck out of this and take Camila to bed.

"Come on slow pants." She hopped out of the car while I impatiently parked it.

I heard our dog bark as soon as I exited the car and I was met by a rather enthusiastic dog wiggling his tail.

"Not now, Rusty." I petted his head and ran my hand over his big ass body and led him to its bed. "Good night, good boy."

I jogged back to our room to find Camila stripped down to nothing, laying against the headboard butt naked. I kicked off my shoes, my eyes never leaving her body and plopped on the bed beside her.

"You're so beautiful." I pecked her lips.

"So are you." She trailed her finger from my jaw till my neck before grabbing a fistful of my shirt. "These clothes be coming in between, I want them off you." She whined while I trailed kisses across her neck.

"Why don't you take them off?" I smirked at her.

"Lazy fucking bitch." And then she proceeded to strip me.