32.

"Surprise!" Her dad spun her around before putting her down looking at the huge smile plastered on her face.

"I'm so glad you're here! Also I can't believe you gave him mothers ring" he picked up her left hand and admired the ring.

"You know when we got engaged we had no money so I proposed without a ring then a couple months later when we had enough money she picked her own" he laughed and Blake smiled.

"So where are you staying?" She looked at her dad

"Sadly I'm staying with Jack, he said he's going to show me round see what it's all about. I've just got off my flight so we're gonna to head out but let's meet for breakfast in the morning" he smiled at her

"Goodnight Daddy" she kissed him as the others left. Blake got ready for bed and came into the bedroom where Mac was already in bed reading in his glasses that she always found irresistible.

"I can't believe we just got engaged? Like we got engaged" she emphasised as she jumped on the bed making him laugh.

"I know I was there" he took his glasses off

"Well yeah obviously" she laughed straddling is lap as he moved his book.

"But I mean there's going to be a wedding? Like with lots of people and food and dancing"

"That's the general idea Yeah" he placed his hands on her hips.

"Wait you're not going to be one of them guys who don't want to do anything with the wedding right? Like you're not going to leave everything for me to screw up right?" She panicked.

"We will plan this together" he smiled at her

"Good" has kissed him

"Back to reality tomorrow" she sighed.

"You know my dad will want to do something, like he'll want to come on missions" she turned to Mac

"As long as I'm not the one to tell him he can't" Mac laughed

"Yeah I might leave that to Jack" she nodded her head smiling.