9.

Once they landed on US soil they drove Blake to her apartment that they'd been looking after whilst she was away.

"I've missed this place" she dropped her bag as she walked in.  It was just her and Mac as Jack went to inform the others of what's happening.

"Well you have been away a month" Mac went to get her some water.

"But I've never missed a place before, apart from my dads. It's weird I think it's growing on me" she smiled.

"Maybe it's time you settle down somewhere. Grow some roots" Mac sat next to her.

"So fill me in What have I missed?"

"Not a lot really. Couple cases nothing too major"

"Nothing the great MacGyver can't handle" she looks at him smiling.

"We missed you though. Hasn't been the same since you left" Mac told her facing her.

"I'm sure you did fine with Jack and Cage" she told him.

"Na they aren't as fun as you" he smiled.

"That's true I am super fun" he laughed.

"I've missed you" he added.

"No you didn't" She laughed nervously

"I did. A lot actually" he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I missed you too" she smiled.

"Right I need a shower and you need to order some Chinese food because I've been craving that for a month" she explained.

"I'm on it"

Blake has a long shower rinsing away all of the first and blood collected on her tired body. Once she got out she looked at her fresh clean body and the bruises that were still scattered across it. She put on her comfy shorts and t shirt before tying her hair up.

She headed out to the living room where she saw Mac pouring some wine into glasses.

"I could get used to this, a butler that orders food and pours me wine" she smiled as she sat down taking the drink from him.

"Ye ye" he laughed before opening the door to collect the Chinese.

Once they were eating Blake noticed that Mac was taking glances at her all the time.

"Stop looking at me Mac I look awful" she ate her noodles.

"Na you don't. You look beautiful like always" He half smiled.

"Yeah right all the bruises are so sexy" she laughed.

"You know I waited for you" he suddenly came out with.

"You did? What about Cage?"

"I told you before we left. She's nice but she isn't who I like, I like you and it hasn't gone away" he replied.

"Really?"

"Really"

"But she likes you?" Blake told him.

"I don't care" he replied to her but before she could finished she had pushed her lips to his. She ignored the pain from the bruises as she has been thinking of this kiss for over a month now.

She moved herself do that she way straddling his lap as he deepened the kiss. She pressed herself against him making him moan.

"You should get some sleep" Mac pulled away looking at her.

"Stay with me" she almost whispered

"I was staying here anyway. Someone had to keep an eye on you" he smiled

"You're too sweet" she stood up and held her hand out leading him to her bedroom. Blake got into bed as Mac took his shirt and pants of so that he's in his boxers.

Blake turned away form Mac and pretended to be asleep before Mac lifted her up until she was on top of him as she giggled. They started kissing with so much want and desire behind that it made her melt even more at his touch. He rolled her over so that he was now laying on top of her hovering above her.

"You sure you wanna do this?" He asked cautiously not wanting her to say no.

"I've wanted nothing else as much as I want this right now" she smirked at him pulling him down to kiss her.