16.

It's been a couple of weeks since Mac had been in the hospital and everything seemed to have easy missions so far.

Matty has called the guys in to get some practice in at the gym on combat so that everyone is able to defend theirselves.

"Why am I here?" Blake asked Matty.

"You are here to help, give some tips" she told her as everyone came in wearing their gym gear.

"Cool" she smiled

"Why do we have to train?" Bozer pointed to him and Riley.

"I told you before, if you go out in the field again and Jack or Blake aren't there" Matty told them.

"So then why am I here? I know all there is to know" Jack spoke up.

"Ok grandpa" Blake scoffed.

"Actually you and Blake are gonna spar" Matty crosses her arms.

"What? Me and miss Rambo?" Jack asked

"Come on Uncle J" Blake pulled her hair into a high ponytail.

"If I hurt her, her dad will kill me" Jack points making Blake laugh.

"It's funny that you think you'll get a chance to hurt me old man" she reached down to touch her toes.

"This I gotta watch" Mac folded his arms as Blake winked at him.

"Don't go crying to daddy when I hurt you"

"I pin you and you buy me a drink. You pin me and I get you one"

"Deal"

Jack was the first to lunge at Blake before she side stepped and tripped him.

"That's your first move?" She asked.

Jack got back up and the proper fight began. Both putting on a good fight showing the others some moves. Jack was starting to get a little slow so Blake took this to her advantage of this twisting his arm and flipping him into his back.

"You owe me a drink" she smirked.

"Good so Blake and Mac, Jack show Bozer and Riley" Matty told them before leaving.

"Come on then pretty boy" Blake called Mac over.

"Go soft on me" He smirked

"Then what will you learn"

"Right so go to punch me in the jaw" she pointed to her jaw.

"What? I'm not doing that"

"Just do it Mac"

He went to punch her before she twisted his arm around his back.

"See" she whispered in his ear

"So if someone comes with a gun" she handed him a rubber gun and he pointed it at her. She showed him how to knock the gun away and also how to flip it so that he has it in his grip.

They trained for an hour of training they called it a day and all went out for some food at a local restaurant. Once everyone was seated and ordered their food they began talking and laughing together.

Macs hand went under the table to grab Blake's making her smile. Little things that Mac did always made her smile. It felt so natural that Blake would play with his fingers as he did and write secret messages in his palms.

Once they all left the restaurant and headed home both Blake and Mac went there separate ways.

When Blake got home she walked Bowie and quickly went to have a shower until she heard a knock on the door.

"Hey" she kissed Mac as he walked in the door.

"Hi" he took his coat off.

"Are you ok you seem a bit off?" She sat there

"I had to tell Bozer that I had a girlfriend" he sat down.

"What?"

"He kept asking me why I was leaving at night and not coming back or coming back late so I said I had a girlfriend. I panicked" he talked fast.

"Ok that's good"

"Can't we just tell them. I'm fed up of sneaking around and not being able to kiss you and lie about it all" he began to panic

"Ok, calm down we can do that if that's what you want" she moved closer to him and held his head in her hands.

"I just don't want to keep you a secret"

"We can tell them on Friday if you want ok just one more week of missions ok" she soothes him rubbing his shoulders and slowly kissing his neck.

"Ok thank you" he sighed in relief.

"Just relax a little" she pulled his leather jacket off his shoulders.

He quickly stood up and picked her up in one swift movement making her squeal and taking her to the bedroom.