26.

Before they knew it Mac and Blake were on their way to the airport to head to go and see her father. They got seated on the plane and took off into the sky.

"Ok a few things about my father" Blake turns to Mac

"Oh god" she grabs his hand

"My dad is very protective ok he will put up His military front but it's fine he's sweet really" she tried to explain

"Now I'm nervous" he laughed.

"You'll be fine" she kissed him.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Soon enough they landed in Texas as they walked off the plane and collected their bags. Blake's dad sent a car to pick them up making Mac wonder more bout her family.

"You ok?" Blake grabbed his hand as Mac shuffled in his seat.

"Yeah I'm ok" he breathes out making her laugh.

They pull up onto a big ranch down a long dirt path covered in snow

They pull up onto a big ranch down a long dirt path covered in snow. The memories came flying back for Blake, they bought this house when it was a wreck and her, her mum and dad did it up exactly how her mum wanted.

The car pulls up and the couple get out and take their bags from the driver.

"Don't worry it's fine, he'll love you like I do" she kissed him

"I hope not exactly like you do" he smirked at her.

"Princess" a familiar voice came from the front door.

"Daddy!" Blake ran to him giving him a big hug as he kissed her head.

"Daddy this is-"

"Angus Macgyver" her dad finished for her standing there folding his arms

"Did you do a check?" Blake asked him

"Of course as soon as you told me, I checked his background and Jack told me everything else" he smirked

"A pleasure to meet you sir" Mac held his hand out.

"Daddy" Blake Warner him and he eventually shook it.

"John Shelly" he introduced himself.

"Where's Rambo!" She got excited dragging Mac into the house.

"Rambo!" She called and a large English sheepdog came running to her.

"I swear you visit for the dog more than me" John laughed

"This place is really something sir" Mac spoke looking around the room.

"Me and Olivia bought it when Blake was young, she loved horses so only seemed right. It was a shell and we did everything ourselves" he explained.

As Mac looked around he noticed all of the pictures of Blake growing up around the room. Some pictures of Blake with a woman, she was beautiful looked exactly like Blake but different eye colours.

"She looks exactly like her doesn't she?" John came behind Mac

"It's amazing how similar they are" he smiled.

"So Angus"

"It's Mac dad" Blake told him.

"So Angus, tell me why are you with my daughter?" He asked

"I love your daughter very much sir and I intend to for as long as she lets me" He told him seriously.

"That's the right answer! Right I'm making coffee go and unpack family is coming at 2000 hours" he told them walking into the kitchen.

"Come on" Blake pulled him upstairs to her room and sat on the bed.

"See he's not that bad" she told him

"Blake he's a scary guy, like Jack is nothing compared to him" he panicked

"I love you and he likes you already I can tell" she knelt on the bed and reached her hands out and he walked up to her.

"I love you" He leant down and kissed her.