17.

Blake and Mac made their way over to Jacks house as she was taking Bowie for a walk. Jack answered the door holding a gun up to them both.

"Woo! What's up with the gun?" Mac and Blake walked in.

"What's with the guy with your sword?" Blake asked confused.

"What's with all the questions?" Jack asked as Blake made a face at him.

"Elwood this is Macgyver and my niece Blake. This is Elwood Riley's dad who does not have permission to touch my stuff!" Jack stressed.

"Well we can see your busy so we will come back" Mac broke the weird silence

"Why are you two together so early?" Jack asked curious.

"Because Mac and I were having sex all night long and thought we needed some fresh air" Blake shrugged. It was the truth but Jack would never catch on.

"Yeah right" Jack laughed making Mac furrow his brows.

"You don't think she'd go for a guy like me?"

"Blake? No offence but she's always like military men" Jack told Mac as we heard outside.

"Oh really?" Mac looked to Blake.

•••••••••••••

"So you really think Matty is lying and knows where your dad is?" Jack asked

"She was on the pictures I was almost sure of it" Mac leant over the railing.

"If Matty knows something you won't get it out of her and if she knows about your dad then there is a good reason she ain't telling anyone" Blake sat on the step.

"Look family can mess you up. Mess with your head, that's why I'm a lone wolf" Jack howled

"Hey!" Blake asked offended

"Except for you sweetheart I love you" he smiled

"That's what I thought! Now can I play with the samurai sword like that guy did?"

"No!" Blake huffed.

Mac went to walk away and head down the stairs.

"You coming?" He asked

"Yeah, I'm gonna keep an eye on him. He's up to something and I need to know what it is" she told Mac

"Blake he's a big boy"

"I know but he's family and if he gets into trouble it's my problem, you go you have Riley and Cage and Bozer to help you ok tell Matty to call if I'm needed" she told him before walking away.

"Hey" Mac called smirked. She walked over to him kissing him tenderly on the lips.

"What if Jack had believed what you said in there about us?" He asked

"He wouldn't believe that" she smiled walking away

"Yeah well it happened! Multiple times!" He shouts after her as he takes Bowie with him.