11.

Blake found herself at home bored thinking of how to spend her time whilst everyone is working and off on missions.  She had made a decision that she wanted a dog so she was looking through the shelters close to her house to see. Her phone started ringing she picked it up and saw Macs face making her smile.

"Missing me already?"

"Of course. What you doing?"

"Looking at dogs"

"You were serious about that?"

"Of course. I've always wanted a dog"

"Oh geez"

"What you doing?"

"Just finished a mission"

"Wanna come over?" She asked

"We're actually all coming to mine and Bozers for some drinks. You coming?"

"I guess so"

"Wow I thought you'd wanna hang out with me" she could feel Mac smirk through the phone.

"If I have to" she laughed

"See you soon"

"Bye" she hung up. Blake looked down to see her still in her PJs for the first time in years. She got up to get a shower and dressed. Heading out to there house.

"Blake you're finally here!" Jack answered the door.

"Yeah I've been soooo busy doing NOTHING all day" she complained as she headed to the balcony.

Everyone began talking and laughing together. She watched Cage and Mac talking and the way that she watched his every move. 

"I think I'm gonna head out" Blake stood up

"How come?" Riley asked

"Well when I was out this morning on a run I met this guy called Joey who was surfing and he's gonna give me some tips tomorrow morning" she got her bag saying goodbye to everyone. She could feel Macs eyes on her.

As she headed to her car she could feel someone running after her.

"Blake" Mac called.

"Hey" she unlocked her car

"What was all that about?" He asked her

"What?"

"Why did you leave?"

"I just told you I need to be up early"

"You are the one that didn't want to say anything to anyone about what happened"

"That doesn't mean I wanna see you sat there as she openly flirts with you. It doesn't mean that I don't like you and want you to be with me!" She blurts out.

"I am with you. I didn't even realise she was flirting until she touched me"

"Oh well that makes me feel better"

"You're jealous?"

"I don't get jealous" she scoffed as Mac smirked.

"How about I tell them I'm going to do something then I come over to yours" he walked closer to her.

"What about Cage" she imitated like a child.

"I don't care about Cage" he finally reached her and pulled her closer.

"Fine" she gave in kissing him before getting into her car.