23.

It turned out that Cage had been shot by Murdoc in her apartment and she was currently in hospital. Everyone was sat in the waiting room to see if she was ok. Blake could tell Mac was stressed so she kept her distance.

Jack and Mac went back to the house whilst Blake held back to call her dad. Once she arrived the house was cornered off.

"What's going on?" Blake asked Matty

"Where the hell have you been? Mac wanted to speak with you" Matty asked

"Whoa what's going on?" Blake asked confused

"Mac says that the house is rigged with explosives and they can't open any of the doors or windows. All power lines have been cut" Riley explains

"Murdoc?"

"No someone they call the ghost. This crazy bomb maker who killed Macs mentor and tried to kill Jack last year" Riley explained

"I have to go" Blake looked at her watch.

"What where are you going?" Bozer asked as they all looked at her confused

"You guys don't need me, I'll be back later ok" she got into her car and left.

"She left" Mac told Jack as he watched her drive away.

"Who Blake?"

"Yeah she's been acting really weird lately and I don't know what's going on" Mac rubbed his neck

"I'm sure she's got a explanation for it"

•••••••••••••••

Blake knew that she shouldn't have left when she did but she had no choice.

"Miss Blake Shelly please" the doctor called as she took a deep breath and followed her into the room.

"Now What can I do for you today?" Dr Sharp asked

"For the past couple of weeks I've been passing out a couple times and seeing black spots. And getting migraines a lot too. I just want to check because my mum died of cancer and I had cancer when I was 7 years old" Blake explained whilst playing with her fingers.

"Ok Miss Shelly let's run some tests"

A couple hours later Blake was still sat there waiting. The nurse then came in telling her they want to kept Blake at the hospital over night.  Blake closed her eyes and sighed blinking a tear away. She picked up her phone and called Matty.

"Where the hell are your? The guys are still stuck in there with a ticking bomb" Matty was getting angry until she heard Blake cry.

"Blake What is it? Are you ok?" Matty asked concerned.

"I'm at the hospital Matty. I came for an appointment about stuff that's been happening. They're testing me to see if the cancer has come back" she cried.

"Oh Blake" Matty tears up making Riley and Bozer look at her.

"Please don't tell anyone until I know ok but they're keeping me in overnight for more tests and I'll know in the morning" she sighed through the phone.

"You want me to come?" She asked

"No it's ok then Mac will know somethings up just tell them both that I love them" Blake hung up as Marty wipes the tears from her eyes

"Everything ok boss?" Bozer asked.

"Yeah we need to get them boys out NOW!" She demands.

••••••••••••••

It's the next morning and the boys are so close to disarming the bombs. Everyone waited outside for them to finish all part from Blake was crawling the walls at the hospital wanting her results.

Suddenly the door opened to Macs house and out came Jack and Mac with the disarmed bomb in his arms.

"We did it!" Jack shouts

"Mac, Jack you have no time to celebrate you need to get to the hospital" Matty told them.

"Why what's happening?" Mac asked panicked.

"It's Blake" both men ran off to the car and sped to the hospital.

Once they got to reception  they asked where Blake was staying.

"But that's the cancer ward?" Mac asked

"No, please no" Jack ran as fast as he could with Mac close behind him as they saw Blake coming out of a room crying.

"Please no" Jack covered his mouth

"I'm clear, there is a abnormality but it's not cancer" she laughed as she cried and Jack pulled her into a big hug.

"Thank god" he sighed before pulling away kissing the top of her head.

"I'll go get the car" Jack left Mac and Blake

"I'm sorry I wanted to be there but they made me stay to do more tests"  Blake wiped her tears.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He stepped forward.

"I wanted to be sure before worrying everyone and with you stuck in the house I didn't want you to worry and do something stupid you or Jack" she wrapped her arms around his neck

"We're in this together me and you, bad and good. I love you and I'm here for you" he kissed her.