18.

Jack and Elwood were sitting in his car staking our a bar.

"Hey guys!" Blake popped up from behind the seats.

"Jesus" Elwood held his chest.

"God damnit Shelly!" Jack faced her.

"I knew you guys were up to something so I tagged along" she smiled.

"Your niece huh?" Elwood asked Jack.

"He's like my second dad. So what we looking at?"

"That's him that's Dutton" Elwood got down in his seat.

"What's the deal?" Blake asked

"Elwood screwed them over with a baseball worth $75,000" jack explained

"Wow!" Blake's eyes went wide.

"That's the guy that was stupid enough to pull a gun on me" jack put his glasses on.

"He pulled a gun on you?" Blake asked as they all got out.

"Well well pistol Pete" jack greeted as the guy walked over.

"Let's say $100 for bringing him to me" the guy spoke

"I'd say at least £500" Blake jokes

"I'm not giving him to you he's with me, I'm telling you to back off" Jack warned. Suddenly more guys can out of the bar. Big biker looking guys.

"Say the word and they're all dead" Blake told Jack

"Feisty one isn't she"

"You haven't seen feisty yet" she moved forward before Jack stopped her

"There doesn't have to be violence, as long as he pays the $75,000" Dutton spoke

"I don't owe you all that!" Elwood spoke

"It's gone up to full price. I want the money by tomorrow or Well you have that cute little daughter right Riley" he spoke as Jack stepped forward and they all pointed guns at him. Dutton ran his hand down Blake's arm which made her skin crawl. She grabbed it twisting it around his back and smacking his head on the beam and holding a knife to his throat.

"You try and shoot it gives me a reason to kill you all!" She told them pressing the knife into his neck more as he raised his hand for them to lower the guns. She pushed him to his men.

"You made a big mistake" he told Blake

"Bring it on Baldie" she smirked

"I want the money by tomorrow" he walked away as the others followed

"God that guy makes my skin crawl" she shivered.

"She really is like you" Elwood told Jack

"Yeah but smarter prettier faster and all round better" she hit Jack on the back.