2.

After Blake hung up the phone she made her way to the clearing with the helicopter and jumped in.

"Let's go Jay" she shouts as they leave.

"Where to?"

"L.A" she smiled.

She studied the information Jack has sent her all about this Angus MacGyver and Murdoc. Soon enough she landed at L.A collecting her things and heading out.

She heads over to the location where this MacGyver is being held. She notices some guards standing at the front door of an abandoned house in the woods. She crouched down moving closer and pulled out her knife as she whistles. Pulling one of them out closer into the grass before slitting his throat. The next one follows the noise with his gun held high. She sweeps his leg before shooting him with his own gun.

She gets up and heads inside the door. To her surprise there aren't many people inside the house. She heads downstairs to the basement where she thinks he will be.

She kicks down the door and jumps down the steps to reveal someone tied to the chair. A blonde man with blue eyes in it.

'Wow' Blake thought to herself before approaching him

"I'm hoping your MacGyver or I'm deffo in the wrong place" she laughed whilst unlocking him.

"Yes! Who are you!" He asked standing up.

"Blake Shelly, I'm your ticket out of here come on let's go!" She explains

"How we getting out?" He asked

"The door" she pointed to the door scrunching her eyebrows at him.

"Ok" Mac replied

"Lets go" She leads him out.

Mac looks at the guys laying on the ground. Once they get outside Blake turns and throws something on the porch of the house and runs back to Mac.

"What did you do?" He asked as she shoots her gun and the house blows up.

"Causing a little trouble" she smirked and lead Mac back out to her jeep.

Once they set off she saw a truck speeding behind her catching up.

"We got company!" She tells Mac.

"Shit!"

"Can you drive?" She asks him as he nods.

"Great! Take over will ya kid" she moved out of the way pulling her gun out of her holder beginning to shoot at the men in the truck. As she took out one of the trucks another came straight after, she aimed straight at the drivers head causing him to swerve off the road and crash straight into a tree before the car exploded.

"Cause trouble huh?" Mac smirked

"Yeah well it's like it just comes to me" she smiled and drove off.

••••••••••••

They pulled up to the Phoenix and headed inside to be greeted by the group. Blake notices a blonde girl watching her every move as she walks in with Mac.

"Mac! You're back" Bozer approached him.

"Mac I would like to officially introduce you to Blake Shelly, Green beret and special forces" Matty told him as Blake looked around.

"Geez Uncle J you have a Sweet set up here" she picks up a book.

"Wait! Uncle J?" The blonde asked

"She's my best friends daughter! Like my own personal pain in the arse" Jack explained.

"I knew she had something to do with you! She's very Jack Dalton" Mac laughed

"Thank you" both Jack and Blake said together.

"How was it?" Matty asked.

"Come on Matty I thought you'd have a challenge for me" she smirked

"We didn't have to bring anyone else into this we could have handled this" Cage spoke up.

"Who's this broad?" Blake asked

"This is Samantha Cage ex CIA" Matty told her.

"Of course you are" Blake laughed

"What's that supposed to mean?" Cage asked.

"Nothing at all" Blake smirked.

"He wasn't there he must have known someone would come so he fled" Mac explained

"He would be?"

"Someone who's wanted Mac dead for a long time" Riley explained.

"I'm sorry you two are?" Blake asked

"This is Riley our tech girl and this is Bozer" Jack introduces

"Let me guess you are the brains of it all?" Blake asked Mac as he nodded.

"And Jack is meant to be the muscle?" She laughed

"Hey!" Jack defended

"I'm sorry uncle J but I've been able to beat you at stab since I was What 16?"

"Hey that's not fair it's like natural to you, a freakish talent" Jack defended

"Ye ok old man"

"I'm sorry! Stab?" Bozer asked

"This should be fun" Matty sighed

"Let's go big bird" Jack leads the way.

"Big bird? You have to come up with better come backs old man" Blake laughs following them to a large room with targets at the other side.

The others followed and stood behind them in the room before Blake took off her jacket.

"$50 on Blake" Matty folded her arms

"With knives? No way Jack has skills $50 on Jack" Bozer comments

"Me too" Riley piped up

"Jack of course" Cage spoke and Blake made a face.

"Mac?" Jack asked

"$50 on Blake" he smirks as Blake winks at him.

"Mac! For real" Jack replies

Jack picked up a knife from the selection and pointed for Blake to pick hers. She lifted her leg up onto the table and pulled out her own knife.

"Of course you have your own"

"Hey this is like a old best friend" Blake tells him

Matty moves the target to the furthest away.

"One shot each otherwise we will be here all day" Matty adds

"Age before beauty" Blake gestured

"Fine"

Jack limbered up a little before throwing the knife at the target. He then gestures for Blake to take her turn. She instantly aimed throwing her knife towards the target. Matty pushes the button bringing the targets forward to see who won. 

"It's close" Riley comments

When the targets got closer Jack smugly laughed looking at his until he looked over to Blake's target.

"Son of a bitch" he comments

"I told you" Matty turned to the others as they exchanged money.

"You owe me a beer! Let's go" Blake told Jack.