4.

The next day they get a clue of where Murdoc might be in a large industrial building. They search everywhere but don't find Murdoc anywhere.

Suddenly they hear a gunshot and run to follow where it came from. Mac is there first followed by Blake.

"Cage" Mac sees her laying on the floor.

"He shot me from up there" she pointed to the window and Mac helped her sit up and notices she was wearing a vest. Blake looked where the shooter would be and sees him running down. Blake turns off into a sprint out of the building hearing many calls from all of the team.

Once out of the building she makes her was across the street to the building where he was. She got no siting of him at all.

"Shit" she curses and makes her way Back into the building to see everyone there.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Mac asked

"That was a stupid move you know that?" Blake spoke and everyone looked at her

"Excuse me?" Cage asked

"I mean you're trained. You know this man right that he's dangerous? Why walk into a large open space with high windows if you're not prepared?" Blake questions.

"Anything?" Matty asked Blake

"No sign probably had a car waiting straight away" she explained.

Matty asked Mac to come look at some left over burnt paper found left by Murdoc.

"Hey you have a portable x ray machine right?" Mac asked the Medic.

"Yeah but why would you-"

"Don't ask why just go get it!" Matty told him making Blake smirk.

Mac starts talking technical things that only confuse Blake even more. He sets up the lights and a camera to take a picture.

"What's with all the science stuff?" Blake asked Boozer.

"It's kind of his thing" Boozer explained and Blake nodded.

"And we should have a picture" Riley brings it up on her laptop and is able to get a facial recognition.

"He's under CDE"

"The California department of education?" Mac asked

"If Murdoc destroyed this picture then we have to assume this is his next victim" Matty told us. Jack, Blake and Mac made their way to Henry fletchers house to take him into protective custody.

"Just watch how the professionals do it" Jack told Blake.

"Oh I can't wait" she smirked

Once they are inside they explain the situation to him and tell him to pack all the thing he can into his bag.

"I don't like this guy, there is something off about him" Blake messes with the books on his shelf.

"He's scared" Mac adds

"No blondie there is something up with this guy" she tells them

"You are too paranoid" Jack adds

Some they see Henry coming from upstairs with a gun in his hand.

"He's gotta gun" jack shouts and they duck for cover.

"Who's paranoid now old man" Blake shouts pulling out her gun. They all make their way behind a wall as the teacher shoots his machine gun.

"Everyone alright?" Jack asked

"Really confided" Mac tells him.

"teachers on the move! Coming to you Cage" jack radios. Blake runs out of the back door to try and block him off in his car. She sees Cage shooting at the car and Mac and Jack running out of the house. Blake runs to the car and jumps on the top of it. Holding on tight as the car speeds away.

Blake pulls herself up to the drivers side and uses the butt end of her gun to break the window and point the gun at his head.

"Pull over or we are gonna have a bumpy ride when I shoot you in the leg" Blake shouts. Soon he pulls over into an empty car park and Blake pulls him out and to the floor and sits on him.

"God I hate riding on top of cars" she moans as she hears Cages car driving up and everyone getting out.

"You ok Blake?" Mac asked

"Oh I'm pissed Blondie" she drags the guy up to his feet and throws him into the back of the police van that arrived.

"I think I broke a rib" Blake tells them.

"Let me see" jack asked as she lifted her top.

"Na just bruised your ok" jack taps her rib

"You two have a strange relationship" Mac laughed

"Just Remember Blake is you die then I'm the one that will have to explain to your dad and then he'd kill me!" Jack shouts after her

"Ye ye"

They all get into the van he is held in as they drive. Suddenly the van is hit by a rocket and it turns over onto its top.

"Son of a bitch! Which fucker did that" Blake shouts. Then a man in a long black coat opened the door calling for Henry. He pulls him out.

"Henry! Such a pleasure to finally meet you" he laughed. He then bent down to talk to Mac.

"Who's this ugly fucker?" Blake groaned as her ankle was stuck.

"Well well a new face. What a pleasure to meet you"

"How about I get out of here and I introduce myself properly" Blake pulls on her ankle.

"Feisty! I like it, you'll be fun to play with" Murdoc smirked.

"Id like to see you try" Jack seethed.

"I'm going to enjoy killing you" Blake groaned again.

"I can't wait. But until then, see you later" he gets up and leaves with Henry.